Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
@Eitak58 spot on and blunt as ever šŸ‘ŒšŸ¼šŸ˜šŸ¤£
Pie hole added to my notes šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

@lexilou invite her to your opening night and sort her face out would ya? Whatdya mean you've not enough stock?
Screaming I love waking up to birkeys posts sheā€™s a night owl with work and my child donā€™t sleep so always a good read early hours never change girl you make me howl šŸ¤£šŸ©·

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
I only just watched her vids. While we're on the subject I haaate the way she says Aimeeee and WOTTTT cocky as do.

You're looking at me like Aimee.. Tongue in cheek wafts croc claw.. Wotttt. See worappened was. It wasn't my fault!! šŸ˜³ 1st of all cobweb clunge nobody's looking at you! It's just you! Alone! Talking to yourself again! You damp mop. And 2nd of all shut the do up! Even your baybeeez hate you. Nawww KARMA is a cat purring in my lap cz he loves me šŸ„° Oh wait!!! TRAGIC šŸ˜­šŸ¤£
Cobweb clunge im fing screaming my house down at 5 am šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
Just caught up first things first h is 9 about to be 10? Ralph is younger yet she gets Ralph 11-12 pjs and h a size 8 is she ok? Personally I would have got Charlie the 8-10 and got h the 11-12 with Ralph I think Ralphā€™s will be too big too tbh sheā€™s fing clueless imagine paying that much for pjs and not one persons fits šŸ˜©šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ just shows all you are good for Aimee is the bill so you yourself are the cash cow for your mum and sister they donā€™t even like you Charlie tolerates you because she has too. Your mum is clever and knows your the cash cow free holidays trips taking meals home etc canā€™t wait for TikTok to go down and u crying to daddy again. Delusional t an as for your clap back on you lr M&S haul not cutesy not mindful and definitely not demure to do it sly in the caption in the words of ya mate say it with chest ! Friday today weekend alone bring on the clap backs and the pissed up dirty deleted videos. Canā€™t wait for the ootd what colour hat will we have today šŸ¤£ sheā€™s going to Liverpool today so no anxiety will be show this morning cause itā€™s a day in primark buying absolute se for her preteen yeno the one who loves a plastic plate hammy sammy and plastic spoon but at the same time let her be a 9-10 year old Aimee she doesnā€™t want to be your mate she needs a mum do better ya scruffy t and clean that fing s hole you have a weekend to yourself. You could gut that house this weekend and h could come home to a much better state but nope kylie and snacks will be the sorry weekend for her and a weekend of hauls from her day out

Mar 7, 2024
Why has she even bothered when sheā€™s still in all her past videos and plastered all over her instagram still? Sheā€™s actually idiotic

Tired of her moaning sheā€™s ill as well. Can almost guarantee with her diet sheā€™s got low iron is why sheā€™s always ill and run down and could probs do with other supplements like vitamin D as the sunshine she seems to get is trips to and from her car to buy crap every day. When will she start looking at her diet and think.. hmm this might be the issue. This is why I feel like s and have a stomach like the grinch all of a sudden
Nahhh don't forget she has a drink of green sludge once every couple of months when she is advertising them. That gives her loads of extra vitamins and minerals šŸ˜‰šŸ¤£

May 30, 2024
UK
After working years now in a clinic I finally rented my own shop today, get the keys Monday, and I have smiled all day! 7 years hard work! Aimless will never know what it's like to come from a real very bad DV relationship (literally told to hang myself every day) to now finally flourishing, and I'm popping the prosecco ā¤ļø
Congratulations @lexilou ā¤ļø I had no idea what you have been through. You are one of my favourites on here as you make me howl when you are ā€˜on oneā€™ šŸ˜‚ I wish you all the success in the world in your new venture ā¤ļø

After working years now in a clinic I finally rented my own shop today, get the keys Monday, and I have smiled all day! 7 years hard work! Aimless will never know what it's like to come from a real very bad DV relationship (literally told to hang myself every day) to now finally flourishing, and I'm popping the prosecco ā¤ļø
Gavin was just thinking, you will be able to get a Costco card now you are a successful business woman. šŸ˜‰šŸŒµšŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Screaming I love waking up to birkeys posts sheā€™s a night owl with work and my child donā€™t sleep so always a good read early hours never change girl you make me howl šŸ¤£šŸ©·
Haha. I had an early night for once 2am šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ Feel like a new woman. Honestly I sit in work catching up and replying and then see like 10 posts in a row from me šŸ¤£ bet people think oh here she is again talking to herself šŸ¤£

lolli101

Sep 9, 2024
England
She really infuriates me with the ā€œanxietyā€ AIMEE WE ALL KNOW YOU READ ON HERE AND TL STOP SWITCHING YOUR ANXIETY ON AND OFF! YOURE PATHETIC, THERE ARE PEOPLE OUT THERE WHO ARE GENUINELY SUFFERING WITH ANXIETY AND CANT EVEN LEAVE THEIR HOUSES AND YOU JUST SWITCH IT ON AND OFF WHENEVER IT TICKLES YOUR FANCY, YOU fING BINT! Apologies guys for the capitals but she really infuriates me! šŸ¤¬

mac50

Jul 13, 2024
aberdeen

is it just me who canā€™t see the difference between the shoes sheā€™s driving in and wearing?
ā€œI can turn around anytime I want and come homeā€ bla bla bla itā€™s Friday 13th I hope it lives up to his superstition for you have the day you deserve šŸ˜‰
Is she really going to Liverpool dressed like that? She needs sectioned!!

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
is it just me who canā€™t see the difference between the shoes sheā€™s driving in and wearing?
ā€œI can turn around anytime I want and come homeā€ bla bla bla itā€™s Friday 13th I hope it lives up to his superstition for you have the day you deserve šŸ˜‰
I think she's pointing out that the others are slip on so I don't think you're meant to drive