Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

mac50

Jul 13, 2024
aberdeen
My phone gets launched if it starts ringing,I should probably disable the actual call function. I just won’t answer it.even when I know who it is. Text me and I’ll answer right away .call me and you will be waiting for days for me to answer.
I am too anxiety riddled to take a selfie if there anyone to see me ,so duck off walking around drawing attention to yourself talking to your screen. Anxiety!! aye right my very large but size 12 arse she has anxiety.
I hate photos/selfies! If my daughter asks for a photo i have to stand behind her! I also asked my hubby to remove full length mirror in my bedroom! And it’s only going to get worse! I have to have all my teeth removed as they are crumbling due to medication 🥲

medusalou

Aug 26, 2024
scotland
I hate photos/selfies! If my daughter asks for a photo i have to stand behind her! I also asked my hubby to remove full length mirror in my bedroom! And it’s only going to get worse! I have to have all my teeth removed as they are crumbling due to medication 🥲
That is a really hard blow .you must be in pain if your teeth are crumbling,it is really s when there is nothing you could have done to prevent this.i am away to start treatment where a side effect can be necrosis of the jaw,and you will understand how I feel. I can’t not have the treatment.its potentially going to let me live longer.but I have to admit that the thought of losing jaw bone and therefor losing teeth is so scary to me.are implants a possibility for you ? ( hugs)

mac50

Jul 13, 2024
aberdeen
That is a really hard blow .you must be in pain if your teeth are crumbling,it is really s when there is nothing you could have done to prevent this.i am away to start treatment where a side effect can be necrosis of the jaw,and you will understand how I feel. I can’t not have the treatment.its potentially going to let me live longer.but I have to admit that the thought of losing jaw bone and therefor losing teeth is so scary to me.are implants a possibility for you ? ( hugs)
Yeah i’m in agony most days! Nope implants are not possible it’s gonna be dentures 😳 getting the bottom ones done in next few weeks! The fear i have about going to dentist is unreal! My anxiety is crippling And then you get that twunt saying she has anxiety but manages to film herself out and about in liverpool 🤬🤬🤬Hope your treatment goes well xx

cntybawz

Aug 16, 2024
scotland
My phone gets launched if it starts ringing,I should probably disable the actual call function. I just won’t answer it.even when I know who it is. Text me and I’ll answer right away .call me and you will be waiting for days for me to answer.
I am too anxiety riddled to take a selfie if there anyone to see me ,so duck off walking around drawing attention to yourself talking to your screen. Anxiety!! aye right my very large but size 12 arse she has anxiety.
I like to watch my phone ring and listen to my ringtone. My job however involves answering the phone and the effort to do the whole professional phone voice actually drains the whole social battery. However it really does suit me more than working in public because I can't control my face around idiots 😂

medusalou

Aug 26, 2024
scotland
Yeah i’m in agony most days! Nope implants are not possible it’s gonna be dentures 😳 getting the bottom ones done in next few weeks! The fear i have about going to dentist is unreal! My anxiety is crippling And then you get that twunt saying she has anxiety but manages to film herself out and about in liverpool 🤬🤬🤬Hope your treatment goes well xx
Thank you. Weird thing is I feel fine,but I don’t really have any option but to have the treatment. I also have real anxiety around the dentist.at one point I hadn’t been for 13 years… a lot of time for my teeth to get in a bad way. I’m not as anxious as I was,but it’s still something I resist until I really have to go.
It’s a small consolation for you but I met a lady whose teeth were so beautiful I actually had to ask her if they were veneers. They were dentures! The most realistic and naturally beautiful teeth I have seen. Dentures have come a long way in even the last 10/15 years. I hope you get the same results that she got.
As for aimless, she hasn’t got a clue about anxiety or panic attacks. She is a fraud,a liar, she knows nothing about how anxiety can cripple you .she manages just fine. But she will come undone if she starts exaggerating it all again. She will trip herself up and we will all be sitting waiting on the karma train to steam right into her filtered face. 🫶🏻

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
Oh I. Screaming at the golden oldie throw backs can’t wait for her to see the size 12-14 Barbie haul still claiming to be a 12 hun? Love that for you I am in no way here to weight shame but the reason I have my opinion is she lies. Own it Aimee say it with chest like you and your bestie say!! No dud just a pre recorded ad shock. Hit the bottle aim devouring sausages and chip buttys from the chippy and too ashamed to show it ? Or too pissed to focus more like. Or was it the fact we was all on the anxiety quickly going for you to Galavant round Liverpool talking to your phone 😂😂 to all my fellow cc I would like to take this opportunity to thank you all for being here with me and reading and responding to my posts and keeping me company 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣 see how random that looks Aimee that’s how random you look walking round town like that nobody I repeat and say this with CHEST nobody with anxiety would be seen filming themselves like that the thought of people looking would send most people who suffer with anxiety into panic mode. The last place you should be visiting is the Lindt shop and for your own sake stay away from that bread aisle carby b you struggle to stay clean now and hygienic. We can all hear your breathless on your videos it isn’t good it isn’t healthy. Put the food and pumpkins down and step back from the kylie and sort your fing life out you scruffy herpes ridden minty t. The fact you truly believe your stunning amuses me. Cut that fing head clean that house and for the love of fing god stop lying Pinocchio

Mar 9, 2024
Bless you sweetheart x I’m so very sorry but it’s clear you have people who love and cherish you and although it feels like s give yourself time and space before you start to build yourself back up - dentures can look fab you know! Sending you ❤️

Mar 9, 2024
Honestly reading some of your comments on here and getting little snippets of your health and mental struggles is so humbling and thank you all for being brave enough to share little bits with us. I wish I could give you all a massive cuddle I really do - I think each and everyone of you are amazing people. We have super mums and carers giving their all every single second to make life the best it can possibly be for their loved ones. We have incredibly brave beautiful people coping with chronic pain and illness being so brave and stoic. Then we have our friends who fight mental health battles like bloody heros every day. We have genuine strong women who have survived DV and smashed it out the fing park! I see people falling over themselves to offer support and love to a stranger who is showing any vulnerability and it’s so bloody lovely 🥰 I’m glad I get to see this so thanks you lovely bunch of bitches. When I’ve had a s day dealing with s this reminds me that good people are here right under our noses. Sending much ❤️ to all that need it.

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
Honestly reading some of your comments on here and getting little snippets of your health and mental struggles is so humbling and thank you all for being brave enough to share little bits with us. I wish I could give you all a massive cuddle I really do - I think each and everyone of you are amazing people. We have super mums and carers giving their all every single second to make life the best it can possibly be for their loved ones. We have incredibly brave beautiful people coping with chronic pain and illness being so brave and stoic. Then we have our friends who fight mental health battles like bloody heros every day. We have genuine strong women who have survived DV and smashed it out the fing park! I see people falling over themselves to offer support and love to a stranger who is showing any vulnerability and it’s so bloody lovely 🥰 I’m glad I get to see this so thanks you lovely bunch of bitches. When I’ve had a s day dealing with s this reminds me that good people are here right under our noses. Sending much ❤️ to all that need it.
Love this so true this is my escape for me and I love everyone’s different opinions and like you say each and every one of us has a different story we have give snippets of but most of all the support here is second to none. The banter is up there and everybody listens to each other witnessed some massive achievements for the lady’s on here for example lexi and her shop. For a group of so called trolls we are a great bunch 🩷💜

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Awh couldn't agree more. Lovely post. Some amazing people in here. It's been a little sketchy at times but we seem to have got rid of the weeds... for now at least 🤣
I bloody love this group especially on a night shift I sit in the staff room crying catching up sometimes because there's also a fair amount of funny fers in the mix too 🤣❤️🤣❤️

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Love this so true this is my escape for me and I love everyone’s different opinions and like you say each and every one of us has a different story we have give snippets of but most of all the support here is second to none. The banter is up there and everybody listens to each other witnessed some massive achievements for the lady’s on here for example lexi and her shop. For a group of so called trolls we are a great bunch 🩷💜
Speaking of Lexi.. she's been MIA since is she in a Kylie coma? Go on girl 🥳😅
Hahaha assuming you're just busy getting ready ❤️❤️

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024
Trying to catch up so I am sorry if this has already been said..

The Polar Express pjs - does she think H is 10 foot tall or something? Those 8-10 women pjs will swamp H!

Then there the fake anxiety videos - and saying she is feeling under the weather. All very convenient timing when she is due to go to London.

Didn’t she say she flying this time as well? Is it going to another one eye open looking at the camera with her anxiety bear?

And what the hell is W doing talking about the young girl and stalking? She doesn’t know how to safeguard anyone 😡. And again having to make it all about her and her story - unbelievable the lot of them.

Noticed there was no dish up dinner as I am guessing a video this morning of her looking a state (hungover) but her saying she has the worse sore throat, virus and hasn’t slept all night and can’t possibly think about going to London.

Mar 8, 2024
Trying to catch up so I am sorry if this has already been said..

The Polar Express pjs - does she think H is 10 foot tall or something? Those 8-10 women pjs will swamp H!

Then there the fake anxiety videos - and saying she is feeling under the weather. All very convenient timing when she is due to go to London.

Didn’t she say she flying this time as well? Is it going to another one eye open looking at the camera with her anxiety bear?

And what the hell is W doing talking about the young girl and stalking? She doesn’t know how to safeguard anyone 😡. And again having to make it all about her and her story - unbelievable the lot of them.

Noticed there was no dish up dinner as I am guessing a video this morning of her looking a state (hungover) but her saying she has the worse sore throat, virus and hasn’t slept all night and can’t possibly think about going to London.
The bear and one eye open looking at the camera was fing comical