Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
Honestly reading some of your comments on here and getting little snippets of your health and mental struggles is so humbling and thank you all for being brave enough to share little bits with us. I wish I could give you all a massive cuddle I really do - I think each and everyone of you are amazing people. We have super mums and carers giving their all every single second to make life the best it can possibly be for their loved ones. We have incredibly brave beautiful people coping with chronic pain and illness being so brave and stoic. Then we have our friends who fight mental health battles like bloody heros every day. We have genuine strong women who have survived DV and smashed it out the fing park! I see people falling over themselves to offer support and love to a stranger who is showing any vulnerability and itā€™s so bloody lovely šŸ„° Iā€™m glad I get to see this so thanks you lovely bunch of bitches. When Iā€™ve had a s day dealing with s this reminds me that good people are here right under our noses. Sending much ā¤ļø to all that need it.
Couldn't of said it better myself. Love you all ā¤ļø

Todayā€™s bullshite, the pains in it legs are caused by that extra flab itā€™s piled on & all the other se thatā€™s wrong with it is for attention & sympathy & the glass of booze is whatā€™s left from Itā€™s drinking binge last night. We all see through your deceit Oinking Olga. šŸ™„šŸ½šŸ€

Attachments

• v0f044gc0000criklrnog65kvud2hra0.mp4
    16.4 MB
May 21, 2024
ELM STREET
Here we go! It's ill!
I need to go out! She was fing out all day yesterday so why not get all the s she needed then! I don't get her mentality! I fing hate shopping, could not b arsed pratting 2 days on the bounce doing it!
Anyway do the shops & do that moaning blob.. I'm off to the footy then straight in the boozer on the pissio wit lads! Happy days!šŸ˜šŸ˜āš½ļøāš½ļø

Mar 7, 2024
Yanno what - Iā€™m really jealous of olive lovers - I have tried my best - more than the mythical 7 times and I just canā€™t - but I want to šŸ¤£ same with goats cheese šŸ¤® in fact I had to do a presentation once and - not name - dropping but the Archbishop of Canterbury was there and they brought canopies round ( fing goats cheese) I swore ( proper do bomb) and involuntarily spit it on his shoe! To be fair he was very nice about it šŸ¤£
That's class, the Archbishop of all people šŸ¤£ šŸ¤£
I think more people dislike olives than like them. Unfortunately my children have started to like them now so I have to share

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Here we go! It's ill!
I need to go out! She was fing out all day yesterday so why not get all the s she needed then! I don't get her mentality! I fing hate shopping, could not b arsed pratting 2 days on the bounce doing it!
Anyway do the shops & do that moaning blob.. I'm off to the footy then straight in the boozer on the pissio wit lads! Happy days!šŸ˜šŸ˜āš½ļøāš½ļø
Hahaha she's thick as do. šŸ¤¢šŸ˜…
Ermmm also off to the match. What match are you going? šŸ‘€šŸ‘€šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Mar 7, 2024
Whoop whoop - my bloke has got us a load of tickets for the Rocky Horror in November - im so giddy - love my bloke in bendersšŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
I love that show, such a great night and the effort some people go to with their outfits šŸ˜²šŸ„° is hubby going full stockings and suspenders? It's definitely your turn to chose the dressing up outfits šŸ˜‰šŸ¤£

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
oh sheā€™s ill shock needs to go out again. Thought Liverpool was for h birthday oh silly us no it was all about you again apart from more fing bears and teddys. Your not ill Aimee your hungover and your pains in legs will likely be the weight gain and also lack of water your salt intake is fing horrendous and the fizzy drinks wonā€™t hydrate you. Your body is screaming out for help do yourself a favour and focus on your hips instead of what comes out of those lips because youā€™re nothing but a lying scruffy t. Actually do look like you stink of catpiss today too canā€™t wait to see the outfit of the day

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
I love that show, such a great night and the effort some people go to with their outfits šŸ˜²šŸ„° is hubby going full stockings and suspenders? It's definitely your turn to chose the dressing up outfits šŸ˜‰šŸ¤£
Hahaha we went for a friends hen on one of her 176 activities. We went alllll out šŸ‘€šŸ¤£ But then went for a different friends 30th to Sister Act again all out... girrrllll the contrast šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Mar 9, 2024
Bloodyhell! Quick! Someone get Dr.Shirl on the phone to diagnose her! šŸš‘šŸš‘
Felt too ill to post - what a crock of se. Weā€™ve all seen the thermometer hanging out the mouth tik tok when she was supposedly at deaths door and the hunched in the bath Tik tok and also the laying on the bed in the cabin while on a work trip! She always posts if sheā€™s ā€œunwellā€ šŸ™„

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
Bloodyhell! Quick! Someone get Dr.Shirl on the phone to diagnose her! šŸš‘šŸš‘
Felt too ill to post - what a crock of se. Weā€™ve all seen the thermometer hanging out the mouth tik tok when she was supposedly at deaths door and the hunched in the bath Tik tok and also the laying on the bed in the cabin while on a work trip! She always posts if sheā€™s ā€œunwellā€ šŸ™„
Hahahahaha screaming the thermometer is one of my all time faves