Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
She building up to either a ad or a woe is me I canā€™t go to London and take the shine away from h birthday because reality is sheā€™s embarrassed and red carpet event the lights will be definitely be show stopper lighting it wonā€™t be anything like a studio light.
Well this was her interpretation of bottomless brunch. I'm dyyyying to see her version of red carpet ready šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Over and out šŸ˜˜šŸ„°

Attachments

• de7b831fd0474af4477c2db28ce842d6.mp4
    11.5 MB
Mar 9, 2024
I love that show, such a great night and the effort some people go to with their outfits šŸ˜²šŸ„° is hubby going full stockings and suspenders? It's definitely your turn to chose the dressing up outfits šŸ˜‰šŸ¤£
Oh definitely- we have been a few times over the years - 14 of us going this time canā€™t wait - we took my dad once he was 79 and looked amazing - he bloody loved it šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ - I will just put it out there tho that my bloke at 6ā€™4 and fully inked and ripped still looks more fem than Olga when he is full on Frank or even Riff Raff for that matter!

Mar 8, 2024
Awh did you not know it was your daughters birthday coming? Is it not on the same date every year? What a shame šŸ¤£šŸ¤”
This is baiting for the ā€œyouā€™re such an amazing mumā€ for doing the bare minimum. She has all week to get sorted for her birthday. She is playing the sick card for sympathy. Oh look at you being the best mum sorting presents for harper when youā€™re sick. Yes she is sick, sick in the fing head. Narcissistic t. Wendy has a lot to answer for, she still inflates her ego even now.. oh my gawjus daughter she is so amazing and such a good mum. And then her dad for doing anything she asks, even the most simplest of tasks. Sheā€™s as useless as tits on a nun

Mar 8, 2024
Well this was her interpretation of bottomless brunch. I'm dyyyying to see her version of red carpet ready šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Over and out šŸ˜˜šŸ„°
Her legs quivering in them shoes cus the shoes are under so much stress. The top is horrendous! And them fing nails.. they are one of the worst ones she went for by a mile. The way she talks with her horrible hands to show them off is so fing annoying

Mar 9, 2024
Over and out šŸ˜˜šŸ„°
Why does she insist on fing showing her belly all the fing time? Leave it to the young ones for fs sake! Iā€™m 5ā€™6 and a size 10 Iā€™m pretty comfy in my own skin and I do work out 4/5 times a week - not blowing my own trumpet but Iā€™m pretty toned and I still do not wear belly tops - I just think when you get older you need to dress for your fing actual age not you mental capacity- same with the character se - she is mentally about 16 ! And can we take a second to digest the absolute horror that is her fing sanctuary! Never in a million years could I live that way - absolute fing tramp!

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
ā€œOhhhh me legs are hurting mummy come wrap Hs prezzies for me mummyā€
ā€œAhhhhh me legs are hurting hunsā€
ā€œOh my throats hurting nothing do with me shouting home alone because you have to a thick skin to be on TikTok someone said I smell of cat pissā€

Never known someone to love any sign of illness as much as this witch does.
Your legs are probably hurting because youā€™re carrying around all that extra weight, fluid retention from drinking and your all salt diet.
Adding a cucumber to your plate doesnā€™t mean you are healthy.
ā€œCanā€™t go out cause Iā€™d get arrestedā€ - who off Aimee? Your case worker wouldnā€™t allow that would they? šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£