Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 9, 2024
She has health anxiety it’s not up for debate
Please don’t start me off again cos this sent me into a right strop yesterday - I will not and never will buy into changing somethings label to garner sympathy and change the narrative- a t is a t even you slap lippy n a merkin on it! Health anxiety my fing left arse cheek!

Mar 8, 2024
Please don’t start me off again cos this sent me into a right strop yesterday - I will not and never will buy into changing somethings label to garner sympathy and change the narrative- a t is a t even you slap lippy n a merkin on it! Health anxiety my fing left arse cheek!
It’s a piss take with her isn’t it. All for attention. It’s pathetic

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Don’t I’ve visions of you in a striped jumper n a swag bag hunting the bike down 🤣🤣
Bank Robber Thief GIF by Bill Greenhead

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
🤣🤣🤣 never seen this. It’s hilarious.
BUT… The absolute STATE of her home in the back ground. 😳😳😳
And she thinks it’s okay to show the world how fing lazy and untidy she is….
Oh my word Aimless!! You live like a tramp!
Ohhhh I'm happy to oblige the best thing about nights is a delve through the cat flap for a few corkers and if you think her house is bad there 🤣🤣

I'm just sat in my car in the car park waiting for the traffic to die down but 3 - NIL for all you horrible people.. what ya saying now? My wheels are in tact Lurkey knows I'd hunt her down at speed 🤪🤣❤️⚽🖕🏼🤣

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240913_223847_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240913_223847_TikTok.jpg
    169.5 KB · Views: 73
  • Screenshot_20240913_223851_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240913_223851_TikTok.jpg
    151.4 KB · Views: 77

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside
Ohhhh I'm happy to oblige the best thing about nights is a delve through the cat flap for a few corkers and if you think her house is bad there 🤣🤣

I'm just sat in my car in the car park waiting for the traffic to die down but 3 - NIL for all you horrible people.. what ya saying now? My wheels are in tact Lurkey knows I'd hunt her down at speed 🤪🤣❤️⚽🖕🏼🤣
Omg 🙈🙈🙈
fing Hells bells 😳

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I’ll hunt you down and take your wheels what you gonna use to hunt me down at speed with then? 🥳🥳🥳🤣

Mar 9, 2024
Her fingers make me feel sick.
Not a good look this angle isn’t for you hun.
She’s sick.. shock horror. She never gets sick.. so is she saying if she was not feeling unwell she would drink the poured Prosecco that was left there all night? Why not just pour it away and rinse the glass before bed. Lazy cow. I’m so embarrassed for her. She is one pathetic t. Oh please feel sorry for me. I’m too busy to be sick. Aimee do off. Harper is in school you can wrap her presents then since you just stay home when she’s in school bar going to m&s and home and bargains 25 times a week. Stop looking for attention. It’s sad. You’re too old for this carry on. Legs are sore, throat is sore, skin is sore.. you’re a Nobhead. Ailment Aimee. Get a fing grip you absolute fing cock womble. You’re a sad t
Is this only me but if I got a manky nail I would be taking them all down and getting a good manicure so it’s not as noticeable cos is not the look I’d be wanting! - just loose the fing talons and get some class!

Mar 9, 2024

There are no words !