Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

receiptproof

Aug 14, 2024
Nowhere
Im guessing shes had garlic bread with her pasta with extra chillis 🌶 dont u know...pizza box on coffee table
And now the taste test that was sooooooo predicted. Ain’t nothing wrong with her gut though, huh? But, “oh me poor throat” …and the way the voice changed from quiet to loud. Pick one clown. Pick one. And, who the F starts a video runs to sit on the couch(that she claims to hate) and videos yourself eating (yet another takeaway) when you are by yourself?!!! Go to effing bed you munchausen loser!! 🖕🏻

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Nooo I need to stop 🤣🤣🤣 her profile is hysterical if you have a dive through the cat flap 🤣 I'm crying!! OH and the legendary unofficial bridesmaid jizz that got 10,000 ppl blocked 🤣 Anyhow my tea is in so a quick whizz round the res with Bellatrix now. Then she doesn't annoy me during Strictly either. Enjoy 🤣 Over and out 🚴‍♀️❤️
Oh dear god. I’ve never ever seen these 😂😂😂😂😂what a fing mess she is 😂😂😂😂 she could have worn them Cinderella heels she’s got with that blue dress. She’s thinking she’s the bride here stumbling around holding her dress up.
She’s got absolutely no dress sense and her hair is revolting here and not much better now.

Mar 12, 2024
Midlands
Nooo I need to stop 🤣🤣🤣 her profile is hysterical if you have a dive through the cat flap 🤣 I'm crying!! OH and the legendary unofficial bridesmaid jizz that got 10,000 ppl blocked 🤣 Anyhow my tea is in so a quick whizz round the res with Bellatrix now. Then she doesn't annoy me during Strictly either. Enjoy 🤣 Over and out 🚴‍♀️❤️
I was one of the 10,000 😂😂😂 she clearly didn’t like my opinion 🤷🏼‍♀️

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Gooooonnnn!!! She got another TWC candle even though she had 2 IN THE CELLO just on her fireplace for display 🙄 She got the ridiculous Beetlejuice s cz she's obsessed but she ain't going watching it.. Harper doesn't like the cinema 🤣 Go with your mate then oh no sorry.. and that fing snoodie just do off you overgrown toddler t cba 🙄🤡🤢
She’s isn’t right 🤔
How nasty is she showing her candles off when she’s been sent flowers from the daft woman at Northumberland candle co. She’s a fing joke

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Anyhow I'd have thought she'd have boycotted the M&S Christmas bits cz she WASN'T INVITED 🤣 And the fact she set record on @Missy Favourite fireplace trundled her lard arse to the sofa she doesn't sit on.. naaaah 🤣🤣🤣
That’s the picture above her that I hate. It’s lost on that massive wall. The cats scratch post next to the sofa as well 😂😂😂😂😂