Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

cntybawz

Aug 16, 2024
scotland
I’m confused! Can someone please explain to me what a girl dinner is? I just call it dinner 😂
I think the proper meaning for a girl dinner is when your other half isn't going to be home for dinner so you just have anything you want that isn't really a proper meal or feel like having in that moment. My personal fav is chappy eggs in a cup and toast. However really every night for Aimee is technically a "girl dinner" because she doesn't cook proper meals for her and her child to eat anyway so she's just using the term to feel relevant.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Anyhow I'd have thought she'd have boycotted the M&S Christmas bits cz she WASN'T INVITED 🤣 And the fact she set record on @Missy Favourite fireplace trundled her lard arse to the sofa she doesn't sit on.. naaaah 🤣🤣🤣
The view from the fireplace is equally as revolting as the view from where she’s sat. I’d rather stare at the fireplace if I’m honest 😂

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
As I am stuck at work, I've been scrolling through some very old posts of her and I can't believe how many mention doctors, hospitals and illnesses and if it's not her it's H.
And why do a lot of her old videos with stories sound like a script? Yet now she's a full time "content creator" who's "work" includes "writing scripts " sound absolute garbage 🤷‍♀️😂😂
View attachment ad16ca9ddf433862b3d0d7995a1ddabc.mp4
This one is fing hysterical too 😂😂
Blood clot 😂😂😂😂😂

Attachments

• 79459740af014cafc4e323f5c401418c.mp4
    28.7 MB

receiptproof

Aug 14, 2024
Nowhere
Oh wasn't she cocky!
Oh he noticed alright! The tip-off was the word jarmmmies, cakey-wakey, frubalicious, and hammy-sammy!! He saw that trainwreck coming after a month. He probably seen this psychotic vlog and mutely laugh and ran for the hills never to look back! How’d that work out for ya lurker?! Look like a bigger fool than you are! 🤣🤣

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
As I am stuck at work, I've been scrolling through some very old posts of her and I can't believe how many mention doctors, hospitals and illnesses and if it's not her it's H.
And why do a lot of her old videos with stories sound like a script? Yet now she's a full time "content creator" who's "work" includes "writing scripts " sound absolute garbage 🤷‍♀️😂😂
View attachment ad16ca9ddf433862b3d0d7995a1ddabc.mp4
She just screams DESPERATE.
Bet they are fing sick to death of her. They see people who have life threatening illnesses and then she’s on the phone again about her made up nonsense