Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
As I am stuck at work, I've been scrolling through some very old posts of her and I can't believe how many mention doctors, hospitals and illnesses and if it's not her it's H.
And why do a lot of her old videos with stories sound like a script? Yet now she's a full time "content creator" who's "work" includes "writing scripts " sound absolute garbage 🤷‍♀️😂😂
View attachment ad16ca9ddf433862b3d0d7995a1ddabc.mp4

She basically makes everything up for content. And then changes to the opposite of what she originally said when it suits the narative. Chops and changes to suit whatever personality/narative she has created.
Bet every time she wrings up her GP practice whoever has to answer the call is thinking s it's sicknote again.

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
It always comes across as such a chore for her. She seems more keen on the cats (BABIEEEEEEEZZZZ)

I agree. She just does the bare minimum and doesn't even bother to safeguard h.
Oh i don't know about the cats, didn't she roughly shove one of them down off the counter a while back? Not to mention she puts them at risk in all sorts of ways.

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
morninggggg once again I was asleep early if lil lady sleeps I sleep 🤣🤣 I am howling at the one liners last night. Yeno when you put old movies on for the kids like drop dead Fred wizard of oz etc classics and now we see how awful the graphics etc are that’s how I feel when we watch shame at home like we step back in time. That sofa isn’t uncomfortable at all it’s riddled with cat piss hence all the throws blankets and cushions she’s a 🤥 what happened to not sitting on it Aimee. The Liverpool haul ps she will show h on another video because reality was Liverpool all h got was fing teddys it was all about that fat scruff as usual. She’s obsessed with food. Iv said many times I struggle with my weight due to a number of things meds being one I often go from a size 8 to a size 12 so I certainly ain’t here to weight shame however she lies and needs to own it I myself when I get heavier even up to a size 12 which is quite standard size these days. I feel the excess weight and it affects my breathing. So I know for certain half of her problems will be weight gain related plus the fact her skin is screaming out for water to drink and wash 🧽 🚿 loving the throw back vids I’m howling at the outfits the cocky clap back over her stitch pjs is my fave it went from if my man doesn’t like me in these then I don’t want it. To spin kicking the Halloween tree and begging strangers to make a coffee with her cause only love can hurt like this in the words of Palma faith 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 honestly Iv said it once il say it again she is the gift that keeps giving. Morning Aimee we know you read here and t please take a moment to look at you now to the previous pics shown and shake your head cut your head wash your face and your funky Fanny and do try better. Nobody wants a overgrown child in Disney pjs gauging on salt and sugar everyday and getting through your day with alcohol. You are the talk of the town and not in a good way. Your child will suffer and be bullied because of your actions Aimee and you can say kids are cruel all you want and that can be true. But the videos of you nd photos half naked in a bra fat hanging out having digs against ppl face like a clown. Crying for sympathy and support off a camera phone you are and will continue to be a laughing stock is the money really worth it and freebies ? To parade round the way you do. You aren’t a celeb and you aren’t famous and m and s will never want you either

Last edited:
Mar 7, 2024
I wonder what delights thunder thighs has for us today? I'm going to guess an eyes in the back of me head first sip/give me sympathy/dying swan. Then super wendy rushing round to mop her brow, change her stinky bed and look after H. Whilst telling us how poorly and brave, gorgeous ailment baby is 👶
I've woken up with a sniffle so can you all please work on a rota, I'm gonna need sympathy and ice lollies throughout the day - thanks

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
I wonder what delights thunder thighs has for us today? I'm going to guess an eyes in the back of me head first sip/give me sympathy/dying swan. Then super wendy rushing round to mop her brow, change her stinky bed and look after H. Whilst telling us how poorly and brave, gorgeous ailment baby is 👶
I've woken up with a sniffle so can you all please work on a rota, I'm gonna need sympathy and ice lollies throughout the day - thanks
On my way with the thermometer 🤒 💜

Apr 26, 2024
uk
Funny in the woe is me vid she had a croaky throat but in the scoffing biscuits one not. How very odd. I'ma dig out my nursing degree notes..

I'm back! Found them the only thing I can relate it to is Munchausen's, LIARbetes and LAZYitis. Treatment is to get to do!! 🙄🙄🙄🙄
This is the thing

EVERYTHING, literally everything becomes content which is why Ailment, Vav and dozens of these "Influencers" used illness as content. It's literally all to keep the views & engagement up

In Ailments case, she desperately seeks the validation of her huns & I'm sure has used it her whole life with her enabling family as well.

Firesquaw

Mar 8, 2024
As I am stuck at work, I've been scrolling through some very old posts of her and I can't believe how many mention doctors, hospitals and illnesses and if it's not her it's H.
And why do a lot of her old videos with stories sound like a script? Yet now she's a full time "content creator" who's "work" includes "writing scripts " sound absolute garbage 🤷‍♀️😂😂
View attachment ad16ca9ddf433862b3d0d7995a1ddabc.mp4
Her doc surgery must’ve seen that video, because now she can get an appointment at the drop of a woolly hat, even supplied her with her very own mental health nurse