Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
Just whizzing by after the clapback cat piss sofa video..... put the phone down, go outside and touch some grass???? How about practicing what you preach you fing lazy, fat, boring, lying, bullshitting, pathetic excuse of a mother who doesn't give two ses about her kid. I mean c'mon!!! This is coming from the fing manky specimen that has her phone in her hand 24 hours a day and never ever goes out other to shop for se, absolutely unbelievable lol. Aimee your house is filthy, the cats DO piss all over the place so I think that cat piss comment is a fair and valid comment to make lol. Tell you what Ailment (love that by the way lol) how about you put your phone down and go outside WITH YOUR POOR CHILD YOU DO do ALL WITH!! And touch some grass, ps I can't wait to see your outfit next week for the bash 😂 😂 😂 🖕 🖕 🖕 🖕
When she bought some new cushions not so long back she said it was cos one of the kittens has pissed on it.. also she’s said they’d pissed in the washing basket, so why wouldn’t they piss on her sofa esp being left alone for 4 days?

Mar 8, 2024
When she bought some new cushions not so long back she said it was cos one of the kittens has pissed on it.. also she’s said they’d pissed in the washing basket, so why wouldn’t they piss on her sofa esp being left alone for 4 days?
They absolutely pissed all over it. She won’t admit it cus she is admitting she stinks of cat piss too then. We all know she does.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
The huns are at it again jumping on a perfectly valid comment it’s disgusting
I’m sorry but she even told us that the cats pissed all over a cushion so it’s not a ridiculous thought to have about them pissing on the sofa. So get fed Aimee, once they start pissing on soft furnishings they continue to do it.
She needs an elderly persons chair that will recline and rise so she doesn’t have to put any effort in when wanting to stand.
What a t. Can’t stand the messy scruffy lazy b.
My flight is delayed 🤪

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
She’s admitted that they pissed on the cushions that were on the sofa and also that rug!

Shes proper rattled cos why hasn’t she blocked this person, some people get blocked in 0.2 seconds for less. Wouldn’t surprise me if it was her!
She’s a walking contradiction!
And that person comments are everything that’s been said on here so wouldn’t shock me if it was her behind the account as a way of clapping back at us.
Aimee maybe YOU should put your phone down and go touch some grass 🤔😂

cntybawz

Aug 16, 2024
scotland
Yep that’s exactly what happens I seize and I feel like both sides are crushing together it’s nasty x
Yeah maybe i should go to the doctors but again I've always just cracked on with it but when it seizes up I can't even manage school run which is a 10 minute walk. And standing washing dishes or preparing veg at the kitchen sink is always when it starts feeling painful. I end up walking around how I imagine that lazy hole aimee must of looked when she s herself on the plane.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
More crap gifted to the lazy mare. No one needs that many cups and cold cups. Her fake over the top reactions to the ghost cup were fing irritating. Absolutely no need to be so fing over the top.
She is a smelly t. Same pjs on still.
And wow that over the top pretending to laugh video was fing ridiculous 😂😂😂 the state of her though. Her clap back was bad enough this morning then she does this.. honestly Ailment you need to get a grip, get a job, get a life and for the love of Christ get a fing wash! And brush your hair too. Ya look so dirty.
Her garage must be chocka with se, I’m lucky to have lots of space and built in furniture so I have spaces for all sorts of stuff, I cannot understand what she does with it, the mugs for starters, buying them and getting gifted them constantly just to make her feel like she’s got something quirky about her, it’s just ridiculous the stuff she does just to have something to talk about. It must feel like she’s in a hamster wheel, can’t stop or she may lose out to another on TT. What a way to live your life, her mother is at it too. The damage it’s doing to that child as well. It’s mind boggling, she’s absolutely revolting and repulsive.

cntybawz

Aug 16, 2024
scotland
She’s a walking contradiction!
And that person comments are everything that’s been said on here so wouldn’t shock me if it was her behind the account as a way of clapping back at us.
Aimee maybe YOU should put your phone down and go touch some grass 🤔😂
Please no don't encourage her to touch grass!! Could you imagine the heavy breathing and breathlessness involved in that 🙉 bad enough how out of breath she gets lifting a coffee cup to her wonky mouth 😂

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Please no don't encourage her to touch grass!! Could you imagine the heavy breathing and breathlessness involved in that 🙉 bad enough how out of breath she gets lifting a coffee cup to her wonky mouth 😂
🤣🤣🤣🤣 fair point!
I’m currently laughing at my new profile photo because the circle around it makes her look like a chubby bald man 😂😂😂😂

Mar 8, 2024
Her garage must be chocka with se, I’m lucky to have lots of space and built in furniture so I have spaces for all sorts of stuff, I cannot understand what she does with it, the mugs for starters, buying them and getting gifted them constantly just to make her feel like she’s got something quirky about her, it’s just ridiculous the stuff she does just to have something to talk about. It must feel like she’s in a hamster wheel, can’t stop or she may lose out to another on TT. What a way to live your life, her mother is at it too. The damage it’s doing to that child as well. It’s mind boggling, she’s absolutely revolting and repulsive.
She really is repulsive. Her mum is so weird too. The way she touches people. Very fing strange. Bunch of backwards fs

Apr 3, 2024
Wales
It's the contradictions that just roll off her tongue that annoy the s out of me. She took to sitting on the floor with cushions as it was comfier than the piss stained sofa. But in the comments she said she had to go on the sofa because of the pains in her legs. But ailment.... You said the floor is comfier than the sofa so why do you need to be on the sofa? Just unnecessary lies, it's weird!

receiptproof

Aug 14, 2024
Nowhere
Isnt is ironic that she sat on the floor yesterday showing her tat, claiming she took a shower and washed her hair(because her scalp was so itchy)🤮 THEN turned around and out the same pjs on for a second day with her so called peri diagnosis (from mummy) and her “sweats” dis👏gus👏ting👏slob👏

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Why do they all label us psychopaths?
I’m not the wanker sitting laughing at myself into a phone screen like god damn mutley.
And saying “oh thanks for keeping me company” into my phone!
I ain’t the t who can’t even take my own child to a club because I stalked and harassed my latest flings kids.

I am the t who points how deranged and mentally unstable she is I’ll take that! 🤣