Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Another takeaway 🤦🏼‍♀️ you’ve literally been shopping numerous times this week so had something in you could have cooked! If not you’ve been sat in your comments and clapping back and setting your phone up to record you sat on the sofa with a takeaway so clearly had plenty of time to go out and get actual food!
Lazy sweaty greasy mess of a woman.
And as you fully know you can order groceries on Uber eats and just eat as you’ve done many times.

mac50

Jul 13, 2024
aberdeen
What a lazy gluttonous t she is. Imagine ordering from two separate takeaways to start with but why can’t she cook her daughter something!!! She surely had chicken goujans and chips in! All that salt in that kids diet 🤬🤬🤬 as for her, no wonder she’s expanding at a rapid rate eating all that.
She is a lazy 🐷 she has really boiled my piss this weekend (more than she normally does lol) H is gonna end up just like her mother! I’ve spent the day batch cooking for when the teeth come out 🥲

Mar 7, 2024
2 different takeaways and a nail chipped already!
I can't get my head around paying 2 lots of delivery charges. Agree between you what you are having or don't have a takeaway. I can't understand why she didn't get herself a zinger burger/zinger rice or salad box from kfc instead of ordering same but different takeaways?! Grow up porky the world doesn't revolve around you 🐷. Not a chance the Victorian waif eats 4 fillets plus chips and 2 gravy soups, bet moon faced pac man troughs a couple down before she delivers them to H

Lilac8

Mar 7, 2024
Kent
Actually that does sound more accurate to be honest now you mention all that. I think though her behaviour over him going out with his friends seemed to be the final straw from what i remember, even if it was never going to be a long term thing on his part. I've no doubt there was other behaviour we didn't see that probably played in to the decision to leave.
I think the whole pregnancy lie came after he left though? I can't remember the exact timeline but i think it was.
He went out with his friends and she launched the tree into space(well it may as well have been given how hard she launched it) . He dumped her and then she insinuated miscarriage. Did she claim to be pregnant before he dumped her i wonder? It's a possibility. Either way they all had a lucky escape from her.
She did another coffee video and in the caption it said no I’m not pregnant and then not long after the miscarriage bread crumbs started.

Mar 7, 2024
Fancy setting up your phone in each room to film yourself tidying / cleaning up 🙄🙈!!

I would feel ashamed of myself having a FULL basket of washing to do, IF I was home all day, every day! She’s one lazy f! She’s too busy spending more money.
How do they have so much washing? There is just 2 of them and she is home all day every day. She wears the same pj's and oodie for days on end. No one showers in that house so there won't be any towels to wash..... did she just dump her floordrobe into the laundry basket? Or was it cat pissy sofa blankets?!

mac50

Jul 13, 2024
aberdeen
How do they have so much washing? There is just 2 of them and she is home all day every day. She wears the same pj's and oodie for days on end. No one showers in that house so there won't be any towels to wash..... did she just dump her floordrobe into the laundry basket? Or was it cat pissy sofa blankets?!
If H has been at her dad’s all weekend why is her dishwasher full? Has she left that all weekend 🤢

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
She is a lazy 🐷 she has really boiled my piss this weekend (more than she normally does lol) H is gonna end up just like her mother! I’ve spent the day batch cooking for when the teeth come out 🥲
Oh bless you. How come you are having to have teeth out? It won’t be long before H has to have hers out given how s a parent A is and the diet she feeds her 😔

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
Fast forward 24 hours she’s attaching it to the light with string 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 ah I’m howling golden oldies them memory’s

Oh i know fun times. The more i think about it the stranger the lot of it was. The whole thing was just extremely bizarre and i can't believe it was actually real and i was following it. But it was and it is and i did.

lolli101

Sep 9, 2024
England
Fancy setting up your phone in each room to film yourself tidying / cleaning up 🙄🙈!!

I would feel ashamed of myself having a FULL basket of washing to do, IF I was home all day, every day! She’s one lazy f! She’s too busy spending more money.
Just to show the “trolls” that she doesn’t live in a hovel 😭 aimless no matter how much you clean we all know you’re a dirty scruffy mare