Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

cntybawz

Aug 16, 2024
scotland
Why do they all label us psychopaths?
I’m not the wanker sitting laughing at myself into a phone screen like god damn mutley.
And saying “oh thanks for keeping me company” into my phone!
I ain’t the t who can’t even take my own child to a club because I stalked and harassed my latest flings kids.

I am the t who points how deranged and mentally unstable she is I’ll take that! 🤣
Exactly and I mean her asking if they have nothing better to do on a Saturday night than leave comments blah blah yet she's sat replying to them....is that not just the same thing? Of course it was in between her 3m sprint from the ugly fireplace to the cat piss sofa pressing record on her phone to record herself and in between stuffing half the m&s Xmas range in her big gluttonous gob.

Imagine if Tiktok went tomorrow and she had a job interview and they asked about her time as a "content creator" what sort of content did she create? "Well you see I argued with strangers who said me babiezzzz had pissed on me hideous uncomfortable sofa while wearing me jarmieeees but me babiezzzzz never coz like it's fineeeee they only pissed on a cushion and me rug so yeah it's fineeeee"

Mar 9, 2024
Haha i do remember, it was absolute madness. She ruined the relationship herself with her behaviour, just like all the others i suspect. I think a lot of that moping and the length of it was for sympathy though.
I don’t think she ruined the relationship - I think she was just a POLO to him - she wasn’t really in his league was she ? People have said his new girl is beautiful and his ex was absolutely gorgeous - neither are words I’d even loosely use to describe Olga - I think as soon as she pulled the pregnancy lie he thought do this - time to go !

Mar 9, 2024
May not be on for a while - I tried going out and rolling about on my grass but nope - I need to put my head in the oven now …… fing gash has just tipped me over with that last Range post - does the gormless slapper not listen to her vids before posting them !!!! Her fing voice is like nails on a chalk board and I can not count how many times she said STUNNINK, GAWJUSSSSS, FABULOUSSSSS - I just can’t ….

receiptproof

Aug 14, 2024
Nowhere
So.....leaving any kind of negative feedback or calling a "stranger" out on lies and things they have said previously is psychopathic behaviour and means you have issues? But idolising a "stranger" and sucking so far up their arse crack they could tickle her tonsils that's not weird or strange?
Screenshot_20240915_170742_TikTok.jpg
Yet the “stranger” tells us all about her sad, lonely, pathetic life on a public open forum. Every day. All day. Every hour. She is delusional. 🤦🏽‍♀️

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
I don’t think she ruined the relationship - I think she was just a POLO to him - she wasn’t really in his league was she ? People have said his new girl is beautiful and his ex was absolutely gorgeous - neither are words I’d even loosely use to describe Olga - I think as soon as she pulled the pregnancy lie he thought do this - time to go !

Actually that does sound more accurate to be honest now you mention all that. I think though her behaviour over him going out with his friends seemed to be the final straw from what i remember, even if it was never going to be a long term thing on his part. I've no doubt there was other behaviour we didn't see that probably played in to the decision to leave.
I think the whole pregnancy lie came after he left though? I can't remember the exact timeline but i think it was.
He went out with his friends and she launched the tree into space(well it may as well have been given how hard she launched it) . He dumped her and then she insinuated miscarriage. Did she claim to be pregnant before he dumped her i wonder? It's a possibility. Either way they all had a lucky escape from her.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Shopping, scoffing and clapbacks? - same s, different weekend. What an empty and boring life.

Still laughing at her sat there on her cat pissy sofa as not only does she have to get up to stop the video but the state of that room. It’s like crayola designed an old people’s home back in 1975 and she’s copied it 🤣🤣 she’s not got a clue has she with anything, whether that’s home, clothes or make up etc.

As for the clap back - can’t she do a good one for once. You know give us something to actually go at. She is like a 12 year old with her comebacks and laughs like a 112 year old, she’s such a bizarre creature.

And that Bespoke by Jai gifting her more tat that never ever sees the light of day - I hope her business goes bust for being such a dickhead. And more tat in Primark 🙄 how many oodies does she actually own? Must be 20 plus. Diabolical.

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside
Shopping, scoffing and clapbacks? - same s, different weekend. What an empty and boring life.

Still laughing at her sat there on her cat pissy sofa as not only does she have to get up to stop the video but the state of that room. It’s like crayola designed an old people’s home back in 1975 and she’s copied it 🤣🤣 she’s not got a clue has she with anything, whether that’s home, clothes or make up etc.

As for the clap back - can’t she do a good one for once. You know give us something to actually go at. She is like a 12 year old with her comebacks and laughs like a 112 year old, she’s such a bizarre creature.

And that Bespoke by Jai gifting her more tat that never ever sees the light of day - I hope her business goes bust for being such a dickhead. And more tat in Primark 🙄 how many oodies does she actually own? Must be 20 plus. Diabolical.
Buying more Oodies saves on the washing! She just probably throws them out or they walk out on their own due to the whiff 😂

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
2 different takeaways and a nail chipped already!
What a lazy gluttonous t she is. Imagine ordering from two separate takeaways to start with but why can’t she cook her daughter something!!! She surely had chicken goujans and chips in! All that salt in that kids diet 🤬🤬🤬 as for her, no wonder she’s expanding at a rapid rate eating all that.

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
Actually that does sound more accurate to be honest now you mention all that. I think though her behaviour over him going out with his friends seemed to be the final straw from what i remember, even if it was never going to be a long term thing on his part. I've no doubt there was other behaviour we didn't see that probably played in to the decision to leave.
I think the whole pregnancy lie came after he left though? I can't remember the exact timeline but i think it was.
He went out with his friends and she launched the tree into space(well it may as well have been given how hard she launched it) . He dumped her and then she insinuated miscarriage. Did she claim to be pregnant before he dumped her i wonder? It's a possibility. Either way they all had a lucky escape from her.
As far as I can remember it was after he dumped her but don’t hold me to that but it was definitely him going out that triggered the death of the Halloween tree 🤣🤣🤣🤣