Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Happyday2000

Aug 15, 2024
Plymouth
Those eyes ..... you can just tell she's one big wholloper of an evil b! She destroys people's reputations and she gets off on it buy crys to mummy and daddy and her case officer when she can't handle the truth that's been said about her .
She's just jealous of Andy anyways and his life and thr fact he left her for someone far more superior in every way . If she wasn't such a bleep then maybe there'd be hope but she will be alone forever
Do we know what Andy and his new misses look like? Seen comments about her it just makes me curious.

Didn’t she accuse him on DV as well? Someone posted about her making that video saying she waited 2 and a half year to contact someone for therapy or something like that on here on TL. She just seems jealous he’s moved on, doesn’t he have another kid as well?

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
Do we know what Andy and his new misses look like? Seen comments about her it just makes me curious.

Didn’t she accuse him on DV as well? Someone posted about her making that video saying she waited 2 and a half year to contact someone for therapy or something like that on here on TL. She just seems jealous he’s moved on, doesn’t he have another kid as well?
Yes we know what he looks like he’s on her open fb and his Mrs is gorgeous.

She accused him of DV but he shouted at her and that’s all.

Mar 7, 2024
That’s Aimless safeguarding 101 shag them on the first date bare back,introduce to child 7 days, move them in approximately week later, happy families at the dinner table.
She’s a skanky t.
Dont forget H went from having no rules and never being told no to her mums latest leg over D2 laying down the law (no phones at the table), shouting - Aimee looked visibly shocked when he shouted so how must poor H have felt. He was a stranger, she put herself and her daughter in potential danger for a man she didn't know, hadn't taken time to get to know him. All so she could play happy families and be a smug b on the internet.
But she's "a great mum and it's not up for debate " 🙄

Happyday2000

Aug 15, 2024
Plymouth
Yes we know what he looks like he’s on her open fb and his Mrs is gorgeous.

She accused him of DV but he shouted at her and that’s all.
Oh I didn’t know that I’ve never been able to find her actual account on Facebook when I’ve looked it’s been fan pages 😂

She uses everything for content it’s ridiculous like that’s the father of your child she will see it one day and have a warped view of her dad as if he actually hit her!

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Oh I didn’t know that I’ve never been able to find her actual account on Facebook when I’ve looked it’s been fan pages 😂

She uses everything for content it’s ridiculous like that’s the father of your child she will see it one day and have a warped view of her dad as if he actually hit her!
Her Facebook taught me she has MANY faces because she looks different on there as well! 🤣

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024

Just type in aimee nicole, you will find it.

Happyday2000

Aug 15, 2024
Plymouth
Just type in aimee nicole, you will find it.
Yes I’ve just been stalking it I found it under that I was searching her full name haha

Omg she actually used to look kinda okay back when they were together she used to dress nicely and look after her looks more it seems! Although her makeup in the wedding photos looks awful 😂

Saw the new misses too she is very pretty. I don’t know why I didn’t expect him to look like that. Probs as her looks have gone so downhill I don’t see them matched together. That’s even more embarrassing for her really isn’t it, bet he’s glad to be rid of her since she’s spiraled into a weird obsession with tv characters in her clothing all the time like she’s 12

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
Just catching up my lil lady isn’t coping well in her new school so been in and reduced her timetable she couldn’t tolerate the transport either god love her so it’s been a bit of a morning all round. This mornings video says to me she’s still a scruff who hasn’t had a wash. Hair is fing disgusting she just gives off majorly unhygienic 🤮 as for peeling the fruit foff Aimee just admit she’s almost 10 and can’t do it probably never been shown how tbh like I said last night never see her read do homework or actually interact with h unless it’s some useless s she has bought her like the lunch box 🙄 only ailment would turn h party into a side after party for herself 🤣🤣 so predictable aren’t you Aimee anything for a piss up same old same old only difference this year is there won’t be a strange man present at h party. So she might actually get some attention from you??
Edited to say remember she wasn’t sure if h had the school trip that day ? That’s how much interaction that child gets with her mum she wouldn’t forget a red carpet event tho would u shamey

Firesquaw

Mar 8, 2024
All my teeth are crumbling! So dentist has decided to take them out! They think it could be hereditary as my mum had dentures by the time she was 40 🥲
Honestly, it’ll be the best decision you’ve ever made. My crumbling teeth (through chronic illness) were making me embarrassed to go out,anxiety through the roof etc, bit the bullet with gp help and it’s the best thing I’ve ever done. Not an easy decision to make, I’ll be thinking about you

Aimee

Mar 8, 2024
I wonder if they all get fed up having to post daily?! I’m on a day off after a lovely weekend with friends and family. I’ve got a day off today, been to the gym, came home cleaned the house and now chilling! It must be 24/7 for them, not the making the videos but the constant deleting comments and blocking users. It’s actually a sad life they lead. How people can say we are jealous of them is beyond me🙈🙈

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I will never understand this, make a packed lunch with me nonsense! Who wants to watch a grown woman show a sandwich, a bag of crisps and other se in a packed lunch box? Since when is that content or in any form entertainment
Her fans like to know everything she is doing, what se she’s bought and what she’s wearing. They are the die hard lot who never question her they just watch her and watch her like a soap opera. Seems a bit creepy to me but that’s her bread and butter, they’re the ones who she sells to.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I wonder if they all get fed up having to post daily?! I’m on a day off after a lovely weekend with friends and family. I’ve got a day off today, been to the gym, came home cleaned the house and now chilling! It must be 24/7 for them, not the making the videos but the constant deleting comments and blocking users. It’s actually a sad life they lead. How people can say we are jealous of them is beyond me🙈🙈
She doesn’t mind because she has nothing else in her life. She doesn’t care what she looks like so doesn’t even have to brush her hair or get dressed to post anything.
It’s all just easy cash to her

Mar 17, 2024
Birky

Yeah he has a son about 6yrs older than H I believe. She put a video on aaaages ago