Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

mac50

Jul 13, 2024
aberdeen

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
It literally has taken over her life. Strangers comments mean more.
She never has been held accountable by her mum or dad.
That slate one, jai and the candle company gifting a ridiculous amount to her and the others is a disgrace. Never see ailment buying from them.
No need to apologise. Your rant is comical and so true. Rant away
They must make sales after her gifted stuff videos to keep sending her so much se. But no she never buys off them but doesnā€™t need with how frequent they send freebies. The thing that gives me secondhand embarrassment the most with those companies is A calls them friends šŸ˜³šŸ¤£

Mar 8, 2024
They must make sales after her gifted stuff videos to keep sending her so much se. But no she never buys off them but doesnā€™t need with how frequent they send freebies. The thing that gives me secondhand embarrassment the most with those companies is A calls them friends šŸ˜³šŸ¤£
I know. The fact she calls them friends šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ itā€™s ridiculous. And yeah she gets sent so much s she doesnā€™t need to pay for anything herself

Mar 13, 2024
UK
Sorry Ailment I havenā€™t had time to touch grass today! Iā€™m still in London and unlike you I donā€™t stay in a hotel room and order room service. Even if I was there for work - which Iā€™m not.
Today has been full on, walk along the South Bank, visit to the Tate Modern, dinner, theatre to see six (absolutely brilliant can highly recommend) then some drinks. All with my best friend aka my husband of many years.

I keep forgetting Iā€™m a jealous, uneducated trowel.. Iā€™ll try harder to touch grass tomorrow!

Mar 13, 2024
UK
Yeah fingers crossed! Iā€™ve had to get valium from the doctors due to having severe anxiety with dentist! I think thatā€™s why sheā€™s pissing me of so much! She wouldnā€™t know anxiety if it pushed her off a cliff šŸ˜‚
I agree.. she confuses feeling a little bit stressed about doing something new or something you donā€™t really like with anxiety. The first is perfectly normal the second can be absolutely crippling and impact a life.

receiptproof

Aug 14, 2024
Nowhere
Do you think sheā€™s done that to try and convince us she doesnā€™t live in a dirty state of a home or is lazy the skank never does anything without a motive! šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢
Itā€™s because she reads here and we let her know how filthy her house is. and it was just a few days ago she CLAIMED she cleaned the whole house and she was sooooo tired she got a takeaway! Just like tonight.
She wipes a sink = takeaway.
She mops her floor = takeaway.
She wipes her bin = takeaway.
She washes her 3 week old sweaty bedding = takeaway.
Sheā€™s ALONE = takeaway.
I often wonder if H thinks after coming back from her dads and his home cooked meals by her stepmother and father. ā€œFFFFFF I have to eat this nasty šŸ’© here because my mother doesnā€™t know HOW to cook something!ā€ ā€œYea mum KFC is fiiiiiine!!ā€ šŸ¤ØšŸ™„

My name is

Mar 8, 2024
Bucks
Fancy setting up your phone in each room to film yourself tidying / cleaning up šŸ™„šŸ™ˆ!!

I would feel ashamed of myself having a FULL basket of washing to do, IF I was home all day, every day! Sheā€™s one lazy f! Sheā€™s too busy spending more money.
Using the same cloth on the sink and bog dirty b! Wait for the clap back it was a different orange cloth!!

receiptproof

Aug 14, 2024
Nowhere
Exactly and I mean her asking if they have nothing better to do on a Saturday night than leave comments blah blah yet she's sat replying to them....is that not just the same thing? Of course it was in between her 3m sprint from the ugly fireplace to the cat piss sofa pressing record on her phone to record herself and in between stuffing half the m&s Xmas range in her big gluttonous gob.

Imagine if Tiktok went tomorrow and she had a job interview and they asked about her time as a "content creator" what sort of content did she create? "Well you see I argued with strangers who said me babiezzzz had pissed on me hideous uncomfortable sofa while wearing me jarmieeees but me babiezzzzz never coz like it's fineeeee they only pissed on a cushion and me rug so yeah it's fineeeee"
ā€œSo then I just made my kid a hammy Sammy and put in a cakey wakey, a Wotsi a frubalicious in baby containers and a plastic baby spoon for her jelly, because she a pre-teen ya know she is 10!!!!ā€

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
Morning new week been thinking about Aimeeā€™s reset Iv never seen a uniform hanging in that house or anything really remotely to do with h and school apart from the lunch bag. I donā€™t think thatā€™s normal behaviour šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤£ if you come in my house of a weekend I have uniforms everywhere being sorted for the Monday. You never see her read with her or her say oh h is doing her homework. She really is not maternal at all and regardless of how much of a scruff she is itā€™s sly on h. Even down to going in of a Monday we all know the teachers first question is what did use do the weekend. Oh miss I spent it on my own while mummy filmed her life and talked more to strangers than me I just have to be quiet while she lies and says Iā€™m a size 10. Sheā€™s an overgrown child who actually infuriates me. Iā€™m one of the unfortunate mums who has had to bury one of her children born sleeping. So the video of her baby loss is nothing but an insult on the genuine ones. I couldnā€™t even lift my head up never mind say Iv spoke to family an agreed to tell the world. Nah just nah itā€™s 15 years in November for me and still not a day goes by I donā€™t remember or fret over it she has no fing idea. I idolise my kids and it makes me so much more grateful to have my 3 here as most are aware my sidekick has additional complex needs I know people have commented on h maybe having some sort of needs. Just glad sheā€™s verbal and in mainstream because of h was like my side kick ailments head would fall off we do 21 hour days most days she spends that on her phone she would have heart failure having to adapt to someone else. Itā€™s called being a parent a mum dad yeno Aimee you should really take a leaf out our book. Change your ways wash ya face and for the love of god fing try and get a bond with your child. I always remember my nan saying you canā€™t buy kids and thatā€™s so true sheā€™s turning into a brat just like you šŸ†˜ šŸ†˜ Greg the wallet and granny gash flash wtf step in and shake ya kid will ya the lies and that laugh and that fing stare. Sheā€™s everything I try not to be and yes Aimee I keep up because Iā€™m here for your downfall. Get up you lazy t and iron h shirt and give the kid some proper breakfast we never see that either. After u going above and beyond last year buying stuff and showing purposely for h breakfast after you had social services on your back do fing better

Mar 8, 2024
View attachment ca8989af205588cf089e9017ef712047.mp4
But 10/07/23 she said she posts most of her content to help people incase they can relate.....is that not the definition of being relatable? Also joins the timeline of the D2 fiasco. She hadn't met him then.
Canā€™t even listen to her chat se.. but how annoying is the way she says months?! And then fing nails. They are grim

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
Morning new week been thinking about Aimeeā€™s reset Iv never seen a uniform hanging in that house or anything really remotely to do with h and school apart from the lunch bag. I donā€™t think thatā€™s normal behaviour šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤£ if you come in my house of a weekend I have uniforms everywhere being sorted for the Monday. You never see her read with her or her say oh h is doing her homework. She really is not maternal at all and regardless of how much of a scruff she is itā€™s sly on h. Even down to going in of a Monday we all know the teachers first question is what did use do the weekend. Oh miss I spent it on my own while mummy filmed her life and talked more to strangers than me I just have to be quiet while she lies and says Iā€™m a size 10. Sheā€™s an overgrown child who actually infuriates me. Iā€™m one of the unfortunate mums who has had to bury one of her children born sleeping. So the video of her baby loss is nothing but an insult on the genuine ones. I couldnā€™t even lift my head up never mind say Iv spoke to family an agreed to tell the world. Nah just nah itā€™s 15 years in November for me and still not a day goes by I donā€™t remember or fret over it she has no fing idea. I idolise my kids and it makes me so much more grateful to have my 3 here as most are aware my sidekick has additional complex needs I know people have commented on h maybe having some sort of needs. Just glad sheā€™s verbal and in mainstream because of h was like my side kick ailments head would fall off we do 21 hour days most days she spends that on her phone she would have heart failure having to adapt to someone else. Itā€™s called being a parent a mum dad yeno Aimee you should really take a leaf out our book. Change your ways wash ya face and for the love of god fing try and get a bond with your child. I always remember my nan saying you canā€™t buy kids and thatā€™s so true sheā€™s turning into a brat just like you šŸ†˜ šŸ†˜ Greg the wallet and granny gash flash wtf step in and shake ya kid will ya the lies and that laugh and that fing stare. Sheā€™s everything I try not to be and yes Aimee I keep up because Iā€™m here for your downfall. Get up you lazy t and iron h shirt and give the kid some proper breakfast we never see that either. After u going above and beyond last year buying stuff and showing purposely for h breakfast after you had social services on your back do fing better
I was just thinking Ailment dressing H in oversized clothes is gonna give that girl a complex because sheā€™s gonna think sheā€™s bigger than she is. Sheā€™s nothing but a waif, sheā€™s not in adult sizes esp not for trousers as the length of average size trousers/jeans are a 30in leg & Aimee at 5ā€™4 wonā€™t even have that leg length!

She needs to dress her in 10/11 or 11/12 appropriate clothes for her age and body. Not in size 8/10 which is the same size as her 35 year old aunty!! Wanting her to grow up quicker than she is will have a detrimental effect on her but she donā€™t care about that; she canā€™t wait for the day h is old enough to share clothes (which Aimee wonā€™t be able to fit In but sheā€™ll try) drinking Kylie with her and Shirl and able to go out on the pull.

These last few years of primary are ones to cherish because once they hit secondary and get a whole new level of independence (but h wonā€™t be allowed that) youll miss all those moments you used to have

Itā€™s a sad sad life and an awful childhood to have