Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 9, 2024
There went the coffee through my nose laughing 🤣
I’ve stopped drinking anything when I’m on here - I swear I snorted a gin once at one of the comments and i did it so hard I had gin in my eye n thought I’d gone blind! 🤣 I think it was when the bike was telling me about the bloke who shoved a radio up his bum - still one of my best conversations 🤣🤣🤣

Apr 1, 2024
Wakefield
So I like to think I’m pretty down with the kids 🤣🤣🤣🤣 what the do is a raw dog ??? I need to know so I can throw it into a conversation and look rad 🤣🤣🤣
No condom, going in raw with no thought to protection, going bare back again no condom. She’s the sort to just remove her knickers and let them have a bash. Cos if they do me they love me right?

cntybawz

Aug 16, 2024
scotland
Them nails 🤢no need to get them so long. Teeth are awful in this video
I think what makes it worse aswell is her natural nails underneath are quite long already too. So can see them underneath and it looks disgusting 🤢. I'm a terrible nail biter but anytime I have managed to grow them and have gotten them done in a salon they always cut them down.

Mar 8, 2024
I think what makes it worse aswell is her natural nails underneath are quite long already too. So can see them underneath and it looks disgusting 🤢. I'm a terrible nail biter but anytime I have managed to grow them and have gotten them done in a salon they always cut them dowhn.
Yeah it makes me want to heave seeing her own long nails underneath 🤢🤢🤢

Mar 9, 2024
So for my first post I will list a few things that have boiled my piss over the past week that have led me here to you guys !
1) I almost spewed my guts up when she wiped her radiator with the same cloth she used to wipe her bin on her spend the morning resetting with me yesterday !
2) she cleaned her bathroom without using any water , rank !
3) The state of her hair every morning , I’m literally flabbergasted that she runs her hands through her manky barnet then makes her 10 year old teenagers breakfast , one minute calling her a teenager that needs skincare yet cannot peel her own orange
4) the amount she spends on takeaways instead of cooking a meal that does not contain a ocean of salt , then claps back at a person who dares to comment .
5) And the main thing that riles me more than anything else , I cannot comment on any of her videos because I want to see her fail and would be devastated if she blocked me !!
Xx
Yep we have all had a rant or a 100000 about exactly these points the woman is absolutely filthy! Most of us on here have been blocked for the most ridiculous things and most of us have totally lost our s at some point - we have to calm each other down regularly 🤣🤣 we sing lullabies and share meditation techniques 🤣🤣

Mar 9, 2024
No condom, going in raw with no thought to protection, going bare back again no condom. She’s the sort to just remove her knickers and let them have a bash. Cos if they do me they love me right?
🤣🤣🤣raw dog tho 🤣🤣🤣 like a mongrel on heat - knickers off, arse in the air - come get me big boy - just make LURRRRRVE to this mamma fast n furious - tell me your name laters ! 🤣🤣 il go buy a mug with your initial on n cook ya tea! 🤣

Hezzie74

Sep 16, 2024
West Yorkshire
🤣🤣🤣raw dog tho 🤣🤣🤣 like a mongrel on heat - knickers off, arse in the air - come get me big boy - just make LURRRRRVE to this mamma fast n furious - tell me your name laters ! 🤣🤣 il go buy a mug with your initial on n cook ya tea! 🤣
She won’t cook his tea , she might buy him a maccie d’s but not share her sauces , greedy b ! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
@allaboardthebirkeybike you always come through with receipts I love it 😂😂😂 thank you!

that makes more sense now I just wondered if she actually she’s or speaks to her brother much as he isn’t mentioned. But guess that’s quite a big age gap between them. I just don’t get why she doesn’t spend more time with her dads side of the family, being with her useless mother like 12 days out of 14 is not good for her at all
Oh I love a receipt keep them all in real life too 🤣 My fella goes mad like oh are you going to return that bread you've eaten? 🤣🤣

cntybawz

Aug 16, 2024
scotland
You just know Aimless is the type to raw dog a bloke, straight in bare back. So desperate for Dick and a family unit, she’ll do anything.

View attachment 1fce084fda872ca992a4c983cd7d9403.mp4
I think this proves how correct you are 😂 who takes the pill when they are dating and stuff? The pill doesn't prevent STIs 🤢 and I'm sure this is a lie too about the sex in over a year because I'm sure this was posted January 2021 (I can't remember and I'll get blisters on my thumb if I try scroll that far back 🤣). However according to her Facebook, she was in a relationship 28th November 2020.

Screenshot_20240916_143940_Facebook.jpg

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Well I’ve just said to my bloke in my best sultry sex goddess voice - babe do ya wanna raw dog me later - he’s no clue what the do it is but his pants or on the banister n he’s ran like a gold medal sprinter to the shower 🤣🤣🤣
Heard you now need to go to home bargains for a new maiden because he knocked it over whilst sprinting 😂😂😂