Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside
Glad to see she’s a great ADVERT for fish spunk for her eye bags… and whatever she had done on her forehead hasn’t lasted very long…. 😂
Those eyes are baggin!
And all the lines on her face & forehead are definitely back!
She’s quite frightening to look at 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• IMG_0253.jpeg
    IMG_0253.jpeg
    225.9 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_0254.jpeg
    IMG_0254.jpeg
    148.6 KB · Views: 25
Apr 1, 2024
Wakefield
Glad to see she’s a great ADVERT for fish spunk for her eye bags… and whatever she had done on her forehead hasn’t lasted very long…. 😂
Those eyes are baggin!
And all the lines on her face & forehead are definitely back!
She’s quite frightening to look at 🤣🤣🤣
Poor advert for cosmetic procedures isn’t she. Lip filter migrated, fish spunk disappeared, Botox didn’t make an appearance. Like her men, nothing sticks around.

cntybawz

Aug 16, 2024
scotland
I feel she backtracked on saying it was him though as she did another video a few months ago saying it wasn’t harpers dad! Or as I was stalking her fb I did see her put in a relationship around the end of 2020 or beginning of 2021 I think so maybe she’s talking about him too
Yes she was I just posted about it too...but I'm sure the other video I posted about her coming off the pill was start of January 2021...so not sure that relationship lasted very long either. Unless she was coming off the pill to trap him 🤷‍♀️ Any of these very short couple of months relationships would they inflict the amount "trauma" she claims to have suffered etc in such a short space of time all the while still posting daily on SM?

Apr 1, 2024
Wakefield
I bet that’s something you’d never have thought you’d have to sit
I bet that’s something you’d never have thought you’d have to sit and type 🤣🤣🤣
This is true. But since joining this community, my language and knowledge of filth has evolved 😂😂😂😂
My day hasn’t started until I’ve got at least 5 t s bollocks in a sentence.

Happyday2000

Aug 15, 2024
Plymouth
View attachment 1fce084fda872ca992a4c983cd7d9403.mp4
I think this proves how correct you are 😂 who takes the pill when they are dating and stuff? The pill doesn't prevent STIs 🤢 and I'm sure this is a lie too about the sex in over a year because I'm sure this was posted January 2021 (I can't remember and I'll get blisters on my thumb if I try scroll that far back 🤣). However according to her Facebook, she was in a relationship 28th November 2020.

Screenshot_20240916_143940_Facebook.jpg
That’s the one I was on about!! No way she didn’t have sex for a year whwn she was in a relationship just before that. All she seems to be able to have are these short flings with men that last a month or so if that!