Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Vis and Vat

Apr 17, 2023
So for my first post I will list a few things that have boiled my piss over the past week that have led me here to you guys !
1) I almost spewed my guts up when she wiped her radiator with the same cloth she used to wipe her bin on her spend the morning resetting with me yesterday !
2) she cleaned her bathroom without using any water , rank !
3) The state of her hair every morning , I’m literally flabbergasted that she runs her hands through her manky barnet then makes her 10 year old teenagers breakfast , one minute calling her a teenager that needs skincare yet cannot peel her own orange
4) the amount she spends on takeaways instead of cooking a meal that does not contain a ocean of salt , then claps back at a person who dares to comment .
5) And the main thing that riles me more than anything else , I cannot comment on any of her videos because I want to see her fail and would be devastated if she blocked me !!
Xx

Apr 26, 2024
uk
View attachment 1fce084fda872ca992a4c983cd7d9403.mp4
I think this proves how correct you are 😂 who takes the pill when they are dating and stuff? The pill doesn't prevent STIs 🤢 and I'm sure this is a lie too about the sex in over a year because I'm sure this was posted January 2021 (I can't remember and I'll get blisters on my thumb if I try scroll that far back 🤣). However according to her Facebook, she was in a relationship 28th November 2020.

Screenshot_20240916_143940_Facebook.jpg
Jesus, further proof she's obsessed with periods and talking about everything like she's funny 🤦🤦

cntybawz

Aug 16, 2024
scotland
🤣🤣🤣raw dog tho 🤣🤣🤣 like a mongrel on heat - knickers off, arse in the air - come get me big boy - just make LURRRRRVE to this mamma fast n furious - tell me your name laters ! 🤣🤣 il go buy a mug with your initial on n cook ya tea! 🤣
🤣🤣🤣 she probably has the whole alphabet on mugs stashed away in her hovel.