Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

cntybawz

Aug 16, 2024
scotland
So I like to think I’m pretty down with the kids 🤣🤣🤣🤣 what the do is a raw dog ??? I need to know so I can throw it into a conversation and look rad 🤣🤣🤣
He went in Oinking Olga’s cesspit of herpes ridden filth without a rubber Jonny, bareback, unsheathed pork sword, uncovered todger. That’s all I have got on that one. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
Mar 8, 2024
Apr 1, 2024
Wakefield
Husband just said why am I laughing. I showed him, he said, we are all very intelligent as we are obscene and use profanity in an intellectual way, shows a good intellect and eduction. That’s why we hang out together and why we all dislike Aimless, we have the capacity to see through her.
And that’s why the huns follow Aimless because they’re all thick as s.
The end.

Mar 8, 2024
Husband just said why am I laughing. I showed him, he said, we are all very intelligent as we are obscene and use profanity in an intellectual way, shows a good intellect and eduction. That’s why we hang out together and why we all dislike Aimless, we have the capacity to see through her.
The end.
Thanks mr gingerbread

Mar 8, 2024
Why is she so manic when she does ads? How can anyone watch her and be like yeah let’s get the scruffy lazy t to do an advert for us. She’s proper fing unhinged. In her monsters inc jumper almost 40. And a few pieces of fruit in a bowl does not a fruit bowl make. Just like your relationships. Just cus you raw dog does not a relationship make.. easy and unhinged.. it is not a good basis of a gf or a wife. Either is crying DV cus your husband “shouted” at you. You’re a fing embarrassment.
Ohh I was there when it was filmed. No one cares! You’re that girl that writes “finally it’s out after months of keeping it quiet” when someone announces their engagement or pregnancy.. oo I knew before you all. Look at me. I knew first, that’s you ailment. A first class t

Attachments

• IMG_4586.png
    IMG_4586.png
    205 KB · Views: 62

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
The end.
Thank you mr gingerbread!
Huns argue in her comments going to war for Aimee and then you get us talking about raw dog, maidens and pegging 🤣🤣

Lilac8

Mar 7, 2024
Kent
She sounds proper dopey in that AD and can tell the fruit bowl was just for video purposes because there was next to do all in that bowl.
Getting out of breathe trying to say everything she’s been instructed to say.

My mum, your dad? Suits Wendy she is a bendy little minx ask naidu 🤢😂😂 IMG_5713.png
I actually can’t watch the smelly catpissy hippo-hog today, the constant bullshitting, the fake laugh & the absolute state of it is getting right on me non puffy left pip. 🤢🦛🐽💩🐀