Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Yeah but then she’s telling people who don’t worship her to put the phone down n go and touch the grass 🤣 what were her words 🤔 imagine being obsessed with a stranger on the internet and what they doing - it’s so sad🤣 does the daft mare think this doesn’t apply to the obsessed toothless then ? Does she not get if people didn’t watch her se it wouldn’t be a fing job ??? Make it made sense Olga!
Exactly! 😂 so she’s telling her fans to go and touch grass then, oh no if they say nice things they don’t need to touch grass. Just anyone with a different opinion to Aimee’s has to go and touch grass. I suggest Aimee goes and fing touches the grass. She needs to get out and start walking on the grass or the beach she could go to every day if she wanted to. She is a dirty, lazy, greedy and nasty slob.

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
Someone was very cocky on her dud can tell she had an audience of gash flash il take your cash. So let’s get this straight she went Costco for h bday presents and Liverpool then the village now homies 🤣🤣🤣 she’s just grabbing that kid s and using it as a excuse 🤣 do better ya scruffy t. Let’s see if that cockiness is here this morning with gash flash gone an her doing school run also the packed lunch h had chicken and recently tuna is someone reading here seeing same old same old. Surely she wouldn’t read what us trolls have to say 🤣 fruit bowl what in the name saddest fruit bowl ever and stest ad for itv 🤣 I’m actually shocked that itv would want a face like hers representing them 🙄 but bring on the red carpet and the lights and the reality of our catfish catpiss stunner u can do it Aimee when 3 chins become 7 because the lights r wrong 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Mar 8, 2024
I get confused given there was mere days between the two (what a s 🤣) but I think D2 never came back after he went out with his mates and she smashed the Halloween tree up 🤣 she’s everything that men don’t need or want isn’t she.
Is this what happened? He went out with his mates and she was fuming?
The tree being kicked down was fing comical. One of best meltdowns yet. The videos she made about it as well. The crying one where she’s using both arms to show the tree on the floor 😂😂😂 oh wow.. how could she carry on making TikToks. I’d have got a new identity and changed continents

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
Is this what happened? He went out with his mates and she was fuming?
The tree being kicked down was fing comical. One of best meltdowns yet. The videos she made about it as well. The crying one where she’s using both arms to show the tree on the floor 😂😂😂 oh wow.. how could she carry on making TikToks. I’d have got a new identity and changed continents
That’s exactly what happened! He went out, wouldn’t go see her so she raged and the poor Halloween tree was the victim!

It’s a shame despite deleting the crying video it’ll always been on the TL wiki

Mar 8, 2024
That’s exactly what happened! He went out, wouldn’t go see her so she raged and the poor Halloween tree was the victim!

It’s a shame despite deleting the crying video it’ll always been on the TL wiki
It’s hysterical she deleted it. Can ya imagine the fear after posting that for all to see 😂😂😂😂 oh no I just couldn’t cope 😂😂😂😂
What an absolute crank.

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024
Oh my gosh I bloody love you lot you’ve kept me crying with laughter with the filth 😂😂😂 please don’t ever change!

As for Arsehole Aliment Aimee - is that really the ad? The ad she went on to say she got brief wrong about and had to do it from home was just her talking about the new series starting whilst making what she calls a fruit salad?

What is this 80s party for - is this for ITV as well?

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
Oh my gosh I bloody love you lot you’ve kept me crying with laughter with the filth 😂😂😂 please don’t ever change!

As for Arsehole Aliment Aimee - is that really the ad? The ad she went on to say she got brief wrong about and had to do it from home was just her talking about the new series starting whilst making what she calls a fruit salad?

What is this 80s party for - is this for ITV as well?
It’s for the new drama Joan. Set in the 80s about jewellery thief.