Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Cocky and smug lately isn’t she - probably cos she’s meeting up with fat Vav. And she clearly thinks she’s a big deal going to the ITV event! Why though?! It’s a mass invite event and she’ll look a t in whatever get up she squeezes her size 18 fat fanny in to!

These creators think they are celebs, they ain’t even close to the z list category so they need to deflate their egos 🤣

Mar 9, 2024
Sorry @JustForFun I couldn't perform last night 😅 work was bloody awful 💔 I've just walked in meant to finish at 7am. Honestly I take my hat off to all nurses because jesus wept I do not know what the feck that shift was I even googled if it was a full moon 😅🤣
Bless you Hun - we need you and we appreciate you ❤️

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Cocky and smug lately isn’t she - probably cos she’s meeting up with fat Vav. And she clearly thinks she’s a big deal going to the ITV event! Why though?! It’s a mass invite event and she’ll look a t in whatever get up she squeezes her size 18 fat fanny in to!

These creators think they are celebs, they ain’t even close to the z list category so they need to deflate their egos 🤣
I'm more annoyed she'll meet a GOT actress 😍 but at least it's not Jon Snow 🤣🤣

Mar 9, 2024
I wish there was a 💤🥱😴 emoji for videos on TikTok just so the Fanny’s who call this a job can see how many people find their drivel excruciatingly boring
They’d only block you 🤣 tick tock need to do an anonymous button for marketing purposes that only companies can view for a fee - save them loads of money that would because as we know we watch these idiots in disbelief at how gross they are and they only influence me not to bloody buy what they are flogging yet these companies who spend millions go on views and followers - they’ve no idea have they

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Bless you Hun - we need you and we appreciate you ❤️
Awh bless you puffy. It was a night you think why did I choose this career? It's a privilege most days it really is which some may find odd for a manic A&E nurse but last night tested the patience of saints never mind mine 🤣 Maaaa weave was swinging 🤣🤣

Mar 9, 2024
Awh bless you puffy. It was a night you think why did I choose this career? It's a privilege most days it really is which some may find odd for a manic A&E nurse but last night tested the patience of saints never mind mine 🤣 Maaaa weave was swinging 🤣🤣
No strange object in no strange places then ? 🤣 I swear if they did one of those hospital fly on the wall things at your place I’d be able to pick you out yanno - nothing to do with the wild weave or chopper in the car park 🤣

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Never ever did ask my kids or now my grandkids exactly what they want in their lunches- if they’re out shopping with me I mite say shall we try these for your lunch but apart from that I have always chosen because I know what they like and I’ve always mixed it up every day. And never in my life have I asked specifically what to do with dinners - even down to how the kid demands food is put on her plate and where the gravy goes! It’s bloody ridiculous! Like who fing does this …how do you want your cucumber today monkey? Ok - 2.5 thin slices and one chunk exactly 3.2 inches long - placed at 3.20 on your plate it is - that’s fine - gravy? Of course 2.5 ml specifically poured on your processed chicken to the right of your cucumber chunk with 11 unwashed raw carrot batons in the centre with none of them measuring more than 1.5 inches - you got it! Oh my christ a dribble of gravy went on your carrot is it ok my little monkey? mummy’s so silly - oh and you wanted the Minions plate and not the Hello kitty? It’s fine - il do it again - it’s because you are pre teen monkey only to be expected! You go and suck your blanket and watch postman pat while silly mummy gets this how you like it - please don’t throw the cats against the wall - it was a mistake monkey! 🙈 no need to piss on the sofa sweetie- I said I’m sorry!
This has just set me right off 🤣🤣 can imagine it all hahaha. Kills me when she's asked Harper if she can do this, or don't tell Harper I've been here etc. Then there's the starbeez/Costa taste tests and she's got one in the bag for Harper.. aye course you have Peppa we all know gobble guts nails the lot and Harper is none the wiser 🤣 She makes her kid a brat and it's ridiculous 🤣🤣

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
No strange object in no strange places then ? 🤣 I swear if they did one of those hospital fly on the wall things at your place I’d be able to pick you out yanno - nothing to do with the wild weave or chopper in the car park 🤣
Yep I'm the one who goes behind the door to scream every so often and comes out fiiiinne. Plus my eyes are constantly in the backovmiyed saying now how have you fallen on your bottle of deodorant... AGAIN? 🥺😳🥴
Very dangerous!! 🤣🤣

Mar 9, 2024
This has just set me right off 🤣🤣 can imagine it all hahaha. Kills me when she's asked Harper if she can do this, or don't tell Harper I've been here etc. Then there's the starbeez/Costa taste tests and she's got one in the bag for Harper.. aye course you have Peppa we all know gobble guts nails the lot and Harper is none the wiser 🤣 She makes her kid a brat and it's ridiculous 🤣🤣
I swear you see olga shake when its not exactly as directed - it ain’t normal - bet that kid kicks off big time yanno - it wouldn’t wash here il tell ya ! Bet aimless is catching flying fing pumpkins n cats like fing Jordan Pickford in front of the patio window ! No monkey please not the water fountain baby!

Firesquaw

Mar 8, 2024

Why does she make out that ITV invited her, when it’s her teenage management that sends her. That ad was great though for MMYD, don’t know how I tore myself away. Fking idiot as always.