Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

cntybawz

Aug 16, 2024
scotland
Haha just said similar before reading. The difference is wild isn't it 😳🤣 and I don't know if she is that clever my fave ever was the... I have my shower after DUD you don't want to be going to bed stinking of food etc do you 🤢🤣 laughing again now 🤣🤣
It really is, actually quite enjoyed her content when she was up in Scotland. I am completely on the fence wether she is clever or it is purely unintentional and she is an airhead like her sister and doesnt realise what she's saying. The showering one and her dads kaaii the label jumper ladies size 18 fitting him because they're really oversized and I'm sure there was also a make up dig at some point too 😂

Mar 12, 2024
Midlands
Whats everyones thoughts on Charlie , I think she's wooden on her videos but she seems like she's a pretty good mum, and has a real job?
I don’t mind her when she’s on her own or just with Ralph. One thing that really annoys me though, is the way she fiddles with her hair way too much! She always looks clean, so does Ralph, and so does her house, she cooks decent meals and has a FT job. She also seems to spend lots of time doing things with Ralph.
She puts her scabby sister to shame, but then that’s not hard 🤣🤣
But when she’s with gash flash and aimless she’s awful, she’s like a completely different person, it’s so weird, really can’t stand her then

Mar 9, 2024
Hey you beautiful bunch of non puffy nipped trowels, just want to clear something up about what I posted about Oinking Olga being riddled with the herpes, I did see some comments about some of you having the cold sore virus & yes I do know it’s a form of herpes but the herpes I was talking about was the dutty scutter Oinking Olga type of herpes because it was raw dogging 2 different blokes within days of each other & gawwwwwd knows how many other 🍆it’s had without any protection & we know the sket ain’t fussy what or who goes in it’s orifices so it probs does have the hoe type of clap in its massive gob. So what I’m trying to say is If my post made any of you feel a certain type of way then that was certainly not my intention & if I did hurt feels, then I apologise. ❤️ 🌵
When I asked about getting it both places at the same time of course I know that cold sores do not mean you have it elsewhere - I actually meant if you have a genital herpes flare up could that cause a a cold sore out break at the same time - my apologies too ❤️- but I blame swampy if I’m honest - she’s a bad influence 🤣

When I asked about getting it both places at the same time of course I know that cold sores do not mean you have it elsewhere - I actually meant if you have a genital herpes flare up could that cause a a cold sore out break at the same time - my apologies too ❤️- but I blame swampy if I’m honest - she’s a bad influence 🤣
Meeeeeee a bad influence, never. 😇🤣🤣🤣

Well I managed to get the phrase Raw dog into a team talk today - I love throwing these phrases in there like I’m sooooo fecking cool! 🤣
Me & Gavin are impressed with that one but if you manage to get the word bareback into one of your team meetings you will be our hero. 🤣🤣🤣🌵