Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 9, 2024
Me & Gavin are impressed with that one but if you manage to get the word bareback into one of your team meetings you will be our hero. 🤣🤣🤣🌵
Awww that’s an easy one 🤣🤣 my work bestie n I have played this game for years my best one was getting a room full of managers to repeat a totally made up word in unison - the word was HOOCHI GON OOKIE - now that was tricky 🤔

Mar 9, 2024
Me & Gavin are impressed with that one but if you manage to get the word bareback into one of your team meetings you will be our hero. 🤣🤣🤣🌵
Awww that’s an easy one 🤣🤣 my work bestie n I have played this game for years my best one was getting a room full of managers to repeat a totally made up word in unison - the word was HOOCHI GON OOKIE - now that was tricky 🤔

Ok, try cobweb clunge, if you get that one in you get a Starbar & a bottle of irn bru. 🤣🤣🤣🌵

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside
I’ll never understand why she don’t make it in the evening and leave it in the fridge so it stays cold for lunch time! I always make it in the evening, in the fridge and then it stays chilled until his lunchtime
As above - makes sense but she ain’t got a brain cell 🤭
I used to freeze the FRUBES then , not only does the yogurt stay chilled… it also helps keep other things cool too.., like the tuna sandwiches.
Nothing worse than warm tuna & yogurt 🤢 then again…. It probably fine for harper as she’s used to that odour anyway 🫨

mac50

Jul 13, 2024
aberdeen
As above - makes sense but she ain’t got a brain cell 🤭
I used to freeze the FRUBES then , not only does the yogurt stay chilled… it also helps keep other things cool too.., like the tuna sandwiches.
Nothing worse than warm tuna & yogurt 🤢 then again…. It probably fine for harper as she’s used to that odour anyway 🫨
Don’t you mean frubelucious 😂😂

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland