Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

mac50

Jul 13, 2024
aberdeen
Interesting and quite sad how she says she loves the relationship between the parents and their grown up children given she is either insuring she won't have the same relationship with h because she is a s parent, or she will just have a drinking buddy relationship with her.
I love the relationship that i have with my 25 year old but she certainly wouldn’t want me out drinking with her! although her friends love it 😂😂 thankfully i don’t drink anymore

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Hey you beautiful bunch of non puffy nipped trowels, just want to clear something up about what I posted about Oinking Olga being riddled with the herpes, I did see some comments about some of you having the cold sore virus & yes I do know it’s a form of herpes but the herpes I was talking about was the dutty scutter Oinking Olga type of herpes because it was raw dogging 2 different blokes within days of each other & gawwwwwd knows how many other 🍆it’s had without any protection & we know the sket ain’t fussy what or who goes in it’s orifices so it probs does have the hoe type of clap in its massive gob. So what I’m trying to say is If my post made any of you feel a certain type of way then that was certainly not my intention & if I did hurt feels, then I apologise. ❤️ 🌵
I'm going to have to delete my video now. With my scrunched up tissue saying you have to have a thick skin to be on comment cafe. I look like I have herpes!! 😭😭

Hahaha jokes my love I was absolutely not offended whatsoever 💗🤣 Maaa weave is still attached 🤣💗

AllNipsNoTits

Jul 8, 2024
London
Just noticed someone else AWOL 👀 @AllNipsNoTits Hope you're OK 💗 I know the gr* word can be a t in the year of firsts but you're missed 💗❤️
Hi ya
Thank you 🩷
I’m ok and not ok You know how it is
Trying to be busy, decorating a room that’s had extra issues, tough to deal with on my own but I remind myself its the same for plenty of people so pull my big huge pants up and get on with it……just about

Thanks again 🩷 Loves 🩷

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
She’s a weirdo. Drips herself in designer gear but doesn’t wash or brush her hair, buys hundreds of pounds worth of Halloween tat but doesn’t get her ceilings done, has 25 oodies but hangs them on doors that were hung in 1952. She spends money on all the wrong things.

It’s like when she bought herself £125 Cinderella shoes but bought her daughter £6 Batman trainers 🤣🤣
Whyyyy has the £6 Batman trainers just had me wheezing? Ahahahaha 🤣😭

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
Is this what happened? He went out with his mates and she was fuming?
The tree being kicked down was fing comical. One of best meltdowns yet. The videos she made about it as well. The crying one where she’s using both arms to show the tree on the floor 😂😂😂 oh wow.. how could she carry on making TikToks. I’d have got a new identity and changed continents

Yep he went out with his mates and then she did the video with the tree down. The state it was in and the fact in that video she came across like she was on an absolute rager very much made it clear that the tree didn't fall by itself. We didn't actually see her do it unfortunately that would have made it even better but this was the next best thing. As i mentioned earlier she said he could fix it when he came home and he never came back.

Last edited:
Mar 17, 2024
Birky
I think the larger question is how does Wendy call herself a hairdresser 🤣 Aimee makes her hair a personality trait but it’s just tatty isn’t it, and she only washes it fortnightly 🤢
It makes me feel ill when she says it's hair wash day. Like wtf?? And the way she is always scratching about in it with them fecking claws 🤢 Her cats are cleaner!!

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
It’s like that video she did cleaning once and on her kitchen side was no joke like 30 sippy cup type things! So ugly and so so clutter why let it build up that way so many need doing at once OR she has no room and that’s their permanent spot!
I think she's not only a scruffy shameless s but also a hoarder because there is absolutely no need. This is her 'work' 🤣 room! From 2yrs ago!! I've been watching her less than 2yrs and she's bought or been gifted more than that amount in that time so where the do does she put it all? And who let's their 'safe space sanctuary' get like that AND show it? She's absolutely vile!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240917_230442_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240917_230442_Gallery.jpg
    202.8 KB · Views: 44
Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Another thing that pisses me off is the way she fing ferries about after the brat! That 'cleaning video' after her disgraceful Southport party was a joke! Accidentally showing lady muck on the sofa headset on glued to her screen. Not being funny but almost 10 or preteen get her off her arse cleaning up after herself! Like when she showed all the paint that had purposely been smeared all over the glass table, or her bathroom sink being purple from slime or whatever s it was. Who allows their kid to behave like that? 😳

Mar 8, 2024
Yep he went out with his mates and then she did the video with the tree down. The state it was in and the fact in that video she came across like she was on an absolute rager very much made it clear that the tree didn't fall by itself. We didn't actually see her do it unfortunately that would have made it even better but this was the next best thing. As i mentioned earlier she said he could fix it when he came home and he never came back.
Oh my.. this is what happens when you tell everyone your business. People can piece together what happened 😂 this is so very embarrassing for her

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Hi ya
Thank you 🩷
I’m ok and not ok You know how it is
Trying to be busy, decorating a room that’s had extra issues, tough to deal with on my own but I remind myself its the same for plenty of people so pull my big huge pants up and get on with it……just about

Thanks again 🩷 Loves 🩷
Awh so pleased to hear from you 🥰 I always think about you. I hope the decorating goes well and please do drop by when you're up to it 🥰💗