Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

cntybawz

Aug 16, 2024
scotland
Today’s the day ladiesssssssss she’s off to the red carpet and I am here for it 😁driving again should be dramatic. Aimee if u didn’t stop to film 10 times on the way you would prob do it in 3/4 hours instead of 7. 7 hours from Southport is a joke 🤣🤣🤣🤣 think smart not hard but that’s the problem isn’t it u don’t think. H packed off to with bare minimum. You never see her sort h stuff for staying out for a few nights while she’s away. Wonder if she will get a wash today or will she rock up with her hair like that can’t wait for her transition in the hotel here is my guesses for her outfit whatever she wears she will have a jacket over to make her feel comfortable and hide her carrot shape. She’s gonna look so out of place and socially awkward don’t know why she bothers. Will never sit right with me her putting herself first before her child. As for last nights dud spaghetti again carby b with her garlic bread. Also the frozen garlic bread in M&S is the bread left that doesn’t sell from the bakery love that for her they stick garlic in an freeze it to save it and she goes above and beyond to get it love that for u aimee
Oh is it? I seen Princess Soph, Boo on Vavginas forum post about the frozen garlic bread. I've never seen it before and was going to try it 😂 oh maybe that's where shaimeee got the idea from too because she always buy the M&S packet garlic bread.