Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Happyday2000

Aug 15, 2024
Plymouth
It's the "M&S if you're watching" for me 🤣🤣🤣
b they're not!!!! Hahaha
I’m so happy she wasn’t invited to the Christmas food tasting event! Probs cuz she advertises them regardless for one so why would they pay for her to sit in her crappy kitchen showing their products when she does it for free. Also her videos are so unedited and unwell shot it’s tacky why would they want her advertising! I’m traumatised by how bad the Tesco ad was still to this day. If they sponsored her and sent her and not me when I go there for my weekly treats I’d be FUMINGGG

medusalou

Aug 26, 2024
scotland
I think she's not only a scruffy shameless s but also a hoarder because there is absolutely no need. This is her 'work' 🤣 room! From 2yrs ago!! I've been watching her less than 2yrs and she's bought or been gifted more than that amount in that time so where the do does she put it all? And who let's their 'safe space sanctuary' get like that AND show it? She's absolutely vile!
Wtf!!! How in hells name does anyone live like that 😱

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Evening trolls! Haven’t been under this bridge for too long! Life has been absolutely manic! Hope everyone’s well. Don’t think I’ll have the time to laugh through over 100 pages does anyone fancy giving me the goss? What have I missed? 🤣🤣
Welcome back 🥰 Hope you're well. Errrm do all same no different. You've come back in the BER months and Harper is 19 on Monday 🤣
- Abersoch her and gash got sozzled and scoffed cream cakes like they were on death row!
- About 2k on Halloween/Autumn tat to make her hovel look even worse.. no we didn't know it was possible either.
- Baybeeez turned 1. Couple of 100 on s 💩
- Fell out with sofa. Made friends with it.
- Terrified of trains apart from the polar express.
- Crying clapback after back2school pic in a creased uniform with her pips showing! 🥴 It was a SHADOW!!! 😭
- Has her own business 🤣 and now a member of Costco. WORST blush ever! No REALLY 🤣🤣🤣
- Biiiiggg deal trip to London sat in an audience with Davina. Biiiggg panic attack cz a man made her feel unsafe in London but going back alone for a red carpet event outfit pending 👀 was going as beetlejuice sweat her cobweb clunge off in the outfit she then returned. 🤢
- Still a cocky t competing with Michelin man. Suffering from LIARbetes. Clapped. How long did you say you were gone? About a month? No you've not missed anything major like a wash don't worry. Think that about covers it. Sure others can add what I missed 🤔🤣

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Evening trolls! Haven’t been under this bridge for too long! Life has been absolutely manic! Hope everyone’s well. Don’t think I’ll have the time to laugh through over 100 pages does anyone fancy giving me the goss? What have I missed? 🤣🤣
And @youknowwhatimean here's a few SS's you missed for the crack 🤣 NO edits on the orangutan blush 🦧 Just raw dog bareback brilliance 🤣 I think she's going to London to audition for the new king of the swingers 🤣🦧 Ohhh oobeedoo 🦧🦧🦧😂😂😂

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240918_034347_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240918_034347_Gallery.jpg
    116.5 KB · Views: 49
  • Screenshot_20240918_034131_Video Collage.jpg
    Screenshot_20240918_034131_Video Collage.jpg
    215 KB · Views: 33
  • Screenshot_20240918_021403_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240918_021403_TikTok.jpg
    161.3 KB · Views: 30
  • Screenshot_20240918_033356_Video Collage.jpg
    Screenshot_20240918_033356_Video Collage.jpg
    255.1 KB · Views: 29
Mar 17, 2024
Birky
This is EVERYTHING 😂
Was that comment trolling?
Aimee is ABSOLUTELY NOT right for M and S as it’s just ready made mash she uses and cakes. She eats take away most days anyway 😂😂😂😂
I love it so much 😂 shocked she replied honestly! But how could you forget spiiiiiceeee riiiice and she allllways has to get a garlic bread 🙄😂 Prob to shove up her Mersey tunnel gash manifesting D3 😂

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
Welcome back 🥰 Hope you're well. Errrm do all same no different. You've come back in the BER months and Harper is 19 on Monday 🤣
- Abersoch her and gash got sozzled and scoffed cream cakes like they were on death row!
- About 2k on Halloween/Autumn tat to make her hovel look even worse.. no we didn't know it was possible either.
- Crying clapback after back2school pic in a creased uniform with her pips showing! 🥴 It was a SHADOW!!! 😭
- Has her own business 🤣 and now a member of Costco. WORST blush ever! No REALLY 🤣🤣🤣
- Biiiiggg deal trip to London sat in an audience with Davina. Biiiggg panic attack cz a man made her feel unsafe in London but going back alone for a red carpet event outfit pending 👀 was going as beetlejuice sweat her cobweb clunge off in the outfit she then returned. 🤢
- Still a cocky t competing with Michelin man. Suffering from LIARbetes. Clapped. How long did you say you were gone? About a month? No you've not missed anything major like a wash don't worry. Think that about covers it. Sure others can add what I missed 🤔🤣
And she’s off I’m fing screaming morningggggg

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
Today’s the day ladiesssssssss she’s off to the red carpet and I am here for it 😁driving again should be dramatic. Aimee if u didn’t stop to film 10 times on the way you would prob do it in 3/4 hours instead of 7. 7 hours from Southport is a joke 🤣🤣🤣🤣 think smart not hard but that’s the problem isn’t it u don’t think. H packed off to with bare minimum. You never see her sort h stuff for staying out for a few nights while she’s away. Wonder if she will get a wash today or will she rock up with her hair like that can’t wait for her transition in the hotel here is my guesses for her outfit whatever she wears she will have a jacket over to make her feel comfortable and hide her carrot shape. She’s gonna look so out of place and socially awkward don’t know why she bothers. Will never sit right with me her putting herself first before her child. As for last nights dud spaghetti again carby b with her garlic bread. Also the frozen garlic bread in M&S is the bread left that doesn’t sell from the bakery love that for her they stick garlic in an freeze it to save it and she goes above and beyond to get it love that for u aimee

lolli101

Sep 9, 2024
England
Morningggg my lovely trolls!❤️ I cannae wait to see the monstrosity she wears today 🤣🤣 she really is a car crash honestly thinking she’s the bees knees cuz she’s going to an 80s themed party by itv sorry aimless hate to break it to ya you’re not a celebrity 🤣 so get over yourself and go clean your hovel you dirty mare and whilst you’re at it give your body a good ol scrub, you look like you stink🤢 anyways guys have a good day!❤️

shesaidwhat

May 19, 2024
England
Whats everyones thoughts on Charlie , I think she's wooden on her videos but she seems like she's a pretty good mum, and has a real job?
I think she's a decent mum, she clearly loves Ralph, who is always clean smart and so polite, unlike his cousin.

She cooks meals most nights and there is always variety in what she does.

She's also always clean and tidy. She can be a bit gobby sometimes, but overall I like her. She just does things the right way. Even down to the autumn decs.

mac50

Jul 13, 2024
aberdeen
Today’s the day ladiesssssssss she’s off to the red carpet and I am here for it 😁driving again should be dramatic. Aimee if u didn’t stop to film 10 times on the way you would prob do it in 3/4 hours instead of 7. 7 hours from Southport is a joke 🤣🤣🤣🤣 think smart not hard but that’s the problem isn’t it u don’t think. H packed off to with bare minimum. You never see her sort h stuff for staying out for a few nights while she’s away. Wonder if she will get a wash today or will she rock up with her hair like that can’t wait for her transition in the hotel here is my guesses for her outfit whatever she wears she will have a jacket over to make her feel comfortable and hide her carrot shape. She’s gonna look so out of place and socially awkward don’t know why she bothers. Will never sit right with me her putting herself first before her child. As for last nights dud spaghetti again carby b with her garlic bread. Also the frozen garlic bread in M&S is the bread left that doesn’t sell from the bakery love that for her they stick garlic in an freeze it to save it and she goes above and beyond to get it love that for u aimee
guarantee she gets the brief wrong again! She was told 80’s so she’s doing it with a modern twist my guess a jumpsuit of some sort 😂

cntybawz

Aug 16, 2024
scotland
Think I'll stop watching and just await the monthly updates here 😂😂 far more entertaining.