Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

medusalou

Aug 26, 2024
scotland
An ambassador for itv?? I only ever hear that word when a “celeb” becomes one for a charity.
That’s a lie wasn’t it an ambassador that was spoiling his guests with Ferraro Roche in the advert years ago??
This TikTok just reminded me how much I cannot stand her.i am blocked so only see what’s posted on here. She is one annoying person.with no redeeming qualities at all. She is so far up her own arse she can see her own fkn dangling pus filled tonsils.
Does ITV seriously not do any vetting of people who are connected to their name.

Apr 26, 2024
uk
Screenshot_20240919_072304_Chrome.jpg
"Brilliant and skilled creators" erm ITV I'm not sure it takes much skill to do transitions that involve waving your hand in front of the camera or headbutting the camera. Brilliant? Again she's done almost as many clapbacks as amount of times she has actually had the clap.

"Authentic and captivating content" again not sure I'd say chewing on a first sip of coffee, plating up the same boring s food/takeaways, showing off £100s of pounds worth of cheap tatty crap, watching an overgrown almost 40 year old child cream her herpes riddled pants over Disney clothing or getting breathless during all of these things is captivating. I know what won the deal it was the Croc dance wasn't it? I mean that was entertaining in a very, sad, pathetic way. I admit it made me laugh maybe not with her but most definitely at her. But seriously ITV cmon she doesn't even sit on her sofa because babiezzzz pissed on it, she gonna be watching ITV sprawled on 50 throws on the floor.
And in the real world her behaviour, outbursts, terrible ads and failed Tesco brand deal would all go against her

Just proof ITV haven't done their homework!

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
And in the real world her behaviour, outbursts, terrible ads and failed Tesco brand deal would all go against her

Just proof ITV haven't done their homework!
And if people have emailed in and directed them to the tonight programme aired last year and her connection. Then hopefully they drop her and she’ll have to go cry over Eastenders instead of Corrie 😂

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
Wonder if there will be a first sip of the day hotel hangover addition. Or watch me fill my moon face with the hot breakfast plus the continental as I couldn't decide.
Hope whoever is manning the itv complaints line has had their coffee this morning....
It’ll be paint me face 5 shades of gold, with s coloured liner and burgundy mascara whilst she’s cocky over being itv ambassador & how she’s seen Steph and had a great night but she was asleep by 9 (brill night that) and how she’s feeling like an imposter going to this celeb event bla bla bla

Mar 7, 2024
It’ll be paint me face 5 shades of gold, with s coloured liner and burgundy mascara whilst she’s cocky over being itv ambassador & how she’s seen Steph and had a great night but she was asleep by 9 (brill night that) and how she’s feeling like an imposter going to this celeb event bla bla bla
I think we will see the return of the crispy noodle hair. I'm also hoping for a cycling shorts, crop top combo today, maybe a sweatband and some garish accessories.
The itv embassador role has made her more smug than usual. Last time she was this smug was the dream tesco deal, we all know how that turned out 😆

nodresssense

May 4, 2024
london
This is her & Vavs biggest problem (there are many)

Not only do they lie, but they lie about all the brand deals etc it's not exclusive to Ailment

She needs to realise she gets freebies cos of her follower count ( the fact it sat at under 300k followers for months and has shot up to nearly 700k so fast, it's clear as day she's bought loads of followers) so none of it is real or deserved

Good luck competing with all the creators who actually do the "job" properly
The way her followers go up over night is insane!