Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Hezzie74

Sep 16, 2024
West Yorkshire
This whole flappy thing she is trying to act is ridiculous. She’s not funny. It’s getting boring cus she does it every video and it’s just not her personality. She can’t pull off being quirky. She really can’t.
No need for all the rings. Her fingers look even worse with them. She can’t contain her manic happiness at being away. There will be a moaning video about the drive down being traumatic. She’s already hinted at it being bad. Predictable prick. She is there for two nights. Any excuse to leave your kid eh ails.
It’s fine it’s fine it’s fine. This isn’t fing funny. It’s actually very fing annoying you utter t
This had been the best day for Shameless Aimless content today I actually cried with laughter at my desk today at the hairbrush, incident , I wish it she had set her hair on fing fire 🔥 , she’s now an ambassador for ITV and just might get to meet Sophie Turner , WTF are ITV thinking she’s a liability and so unbelievably boring and monotonous and has nothing in common with anyone she’s a smug t and is getting well above her station now , her face pisses me off she actually thinks she’s a celebrity and what’s so special about her?, Cant hold down a fella , throws Christmas trees in a toddler tantrum and when men are bored of hitting that dirty smelly vag , she blames it on DV.
She has a quadruple chin , birds nest of a hair do and has babies thst use her house as a litter box , scrat bag 🫥

Mar 9, 2024
Thanks lovely. Wow an hour to find the car park..... after this mornings hair drama tantrum, she clearly couldn't be arsed to make up a real fake travel drama story like normal. I love the fact that her bestie shared a room with her once and said never again, she will stay in the same hotel at a push. They will eat food have a drink, smile for a besties photo and f'off away from each other as fast as they can.
I hope vicious vav has helped picked ailments outfit for tomorrow, she always does her wrong
Well after that one and only time they shared a room and she couldn’t even pick her mucky knickers and se up I doubt they will be sharing again 🤣🤣

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
I love when vav says she CANT wait to see aimless, she doesn't even make eye contact with the screen 🤣🤣🤣🤣 just say you don't like the smelly scruff
It's hilarious. Vav is a snobby b do knows why. Ailment is not Vavs kind of person by a lonnnng way. I'd love to see her step her Steve Madden clod hoppers (basic b) into that hovel 😂😂

Mar 9, 2024
First, can I just say I reckon that hair mess video was a complete set up.
And why is Shirl having to sort the preenagers bag? What was mother of the year doing yesterday could she not throw a few bits in one of the 10000 suitcase she has for her or shock horror could her mother not just stay in her house? Would it not be easier for school,to mind the cats etc? But then again would you stay there 🤭

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
ITV Ambassador 🤣🤣 I honestly cringed at how smug with herself she is. It’s a mass thing they are doing with TT as their viewing figures are in the toilet. She makes out like it’s exclusive to her.

And someone in her comments of that video is asking for home decor tips 🤣🤣 have they not seen her technicolour crack den of a home 🤣🤣

maxi

May 19, 2024
leeds
This whole flappy thing she is trying to act is ridiculous. She’s not funny. It’s getting boring cus she does it every video and it’s just not her personality. She can’t pull off being quirky. She really can’t.
No need for all the rings. Her fingers look even worse with them. She can’t contain her manic happiness at being away. There will be a moaning video about the drive down being traumatic. She’s already hinted at it being bad. Predictable prick. She is there for two nights. Any excuse to leave your kid eh ails.
It’s fine it’s fine it’s fine. This isn’t fing funny. It’s actually very fing annoying you utter t
I’m so sick of the whispering she does at random points in her vids!!! So annoying