Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Her morning video has really given me the ick. ‘That’s what you do with your person’ 🤢🤣 the embarrassment at a 39 year old woman saying that about a ‘friend’ she has met only a handful of times and not known long. There are no words. You can tell she’s no real friendships in life and never had one.

And how she chomped down on that pastry. Ugh 🤢 she wants to cut the pastries out.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
1000015311.jpg
On Wendy's video... I think we all know it was a one-sided decision, and not one made by Aimee. She was 100% told to keep her off screen
Oh for sure that decision was made for her. I felt sad for H in Wendy’s video, having to duck down and creep round her own home cos her nanna is more concerned with filming their interaction than spending quality time with her.

lolli101

Sep 9, 2024
England
Her morning video has really given me the ick. ‘That’s what you do with your person’ 🤢🤣 the embarrassment at a 39 year old woman saying that about a ‘friend’ she has met only a handful of times and not known long. There are no words. You can tell she’s no real friendships in life and never had one.

And how she chomped down on that pastry. Ugh 🤢 she wants to cut the pastries out.

Attachments

• IMG_6277.jpeg
    IMG_6277.jpeg
    148.2 KB · Views: 18
The hippo-hog that is oinking Olga, the lazy fat catpissy smelly mess will do this itv thing up, like it fs everything else up, like it’s marriage, parenting, all the other relationships it’s had, Tesco & all the other brand deals it’s has lost. It’s a pattern in it’s sad vacuous life, it can’t keep anything good because of its abhorrent behaviour & controlling bullshitting personality. 🦛🐽💩🐀