Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Oh for sure that decision was made for her. I felt sad for H in Wendy’s video, having to duck down and creep round her own home cos her nanna is more concerned with filming their interaction than spending quality time with her.
The strange thing about this, is that gash flasher would like her in the videos, where paedos can look at her. No child should be plastered all over the internet even if they agree. She’s a minor, isn’t capable of understanding the dangers or able to comprehend that what is out there STAYS out there. She’s still on instagram anyway which I don’t understand and all other videos of her still remain on TT. What is it about safeguarding that Wendy and Aimee can’t comprehend?

May 24, 2024
The World
200.gif
OMG 😂 IMG_0258.jpeg

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Thank you @thelurker66 for posting her vids. I can save them but I can’t upload them for some reason lately and I love keeping the blocked in the loop. You’re doing good work 🤣
Honestly these 2 are such dick heads, deluded beyond belief. They really think they have made something of themselves but they are TT slaves and this ITV thing is just another corporation desperate to keep up and relevant. The This Morning scandal has really shown them up.
I can’t wait for the next disaster for Aimee, she never lets us down so let’s sit back and enjoy the ride for now 😂😂😂😂

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Thank you @thelurker66 for posting her vids. I can save them but I can’t upload them for some reason lately and I love keeping the blocked in the loop. You’re doing good work 🤣
Honestly these 2 are such dick heads, deluded beyond belief. They really think they have made something of themselves but they are TT slaves and this ITV thing is just another corporation desperate to keep up and relevant. The This Morning scandal has really shown them up.
I can’t wait for the next disaster for Aimee, she never lets us down so let’s sit back and enjoy the ride for now 😂😂😂😂
Haha you’re welcome! The majority of them I have to compress lately keeps saying file too large even if the video isn’t that long 🙄🤣