Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Can I just say aswell but as 'a single mama' 2 nights away in a hotel. Because she works so hard and is such a good mum and yadda yadda bla bla.. but WHY wouldn't you make the most? London is wonderful.. something for everyone. But 1 night slothing eating pasta like you do at home. Then a red carpet 'big do' Why be back in your hotel for midnight? It just makes no sense to me 🤣 I'm not sure if she pays for accommodation etc but even if not the amount on outfit, travel, food and all the s she'll have bought for what?? 🤣🤣 Tell you I'd have been out with the stars in with the milk 💃🏼 getting my money's worth 🤣

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
Girlssss this is not my departure 😂 but I'm setting off shortly to Wales climbing Snowdon for a very special DV refuge charity wish me luck 😂😭 apparently no bikes allowed raging 😂 But yesss I'm alive probably have no signal. Have fun ♥️🚴‍♀️
Massive good luck proud of u bike 🩷 I’m running the ribbon run for sands in October u got this 💜

Girlssss this is not my departure 😂 but I'm setting off shortly to Wales climbing Snowdon for a very special DV refuge charity wish me luck 😂😭 apparently no bikes allowed raging 😂 But yesss I'm alive probably have no signal. Have fun ♥️🚴‍♀️
Good luck me darlin, baby boy did Everest last Tuesday afternoon & was back for his tea. 😉 you will smash it & Gavin & I are very proud of you, our little bikey hot wheels. 😘❤️🌵

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
If she’s deleting comments about the cost of those shoes then she’s got something to hide. This is why she’s hated because she’s so disingenuous. If she addressed and said yes they’re Jimmy choos and they’re a big purchase. For someone who had to save years for that pissy sofa she spunks money quicker than it’s injected into her wrinkly ball bag face.

£1000 on outfit HELL YES
£1000 on new sofa - it can wait
£1000 on face spunk - HELL YES
£1000 on harper - do that s I’ll just tell people I spend more on her whilst I conveniently wear designer labels & she’s deciding crocs or school shoes for a party

THIS IS WHY SHES NOT AND NEVER WILL BE RELATABLE AS A PARENT LET ALONE A SINGLE PARENT. The most self centred narcissistic disingenuous t on that app and that’s saying something!!

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Best of luck you big bike! There is a train so just hop on that when no one is looking if it gets too much. Just sat shaking my head at Aimee saying she has PTSD from her experience 🤦🏼‍♀️🤯🙄

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Prediction for her next video

“oh there was so much traffic, I’m definitely flying next time I know I know but *sigh* yeah you know what I mean anyway”

“Oh the event though stunning I had such a good time the girls were lovely”

“Glad to be home with harper and the babies I’ve missed them and I was only gone for two nights I know I know but I did I missed them so much”

“Oh look parcels been delivered whilst I was away let me unbox it with you”

“Oh it’s nice to be back in my safe place”

“Takeaway because yeah I wasn’t cooking after that long day travelling kfc harpers choice”

“Was so lovely to see Steph oh we had such a good time together my person” - damn space raider head.

✌️🥳

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
Prediction for her next video

“oh there was so much traffic, I’m definitely flying next time I know I know but *sigh* yeah you know what I mean anyway”

“Oh the event though stunning I had such a good time the girls were lovely”

“Glad to be home with harper and the babies I’ve missed them and I was only gone for two nights I know I know but I did I missed them so much”

“Oh look parcels been delivered whilst I was away let me unbox it with you”

“Oh it’s nice to be back in my safe place”

“Takeaway because yeah I wasn’t cooking after that long day travelling kfc harpers choice”

“Was so lovely to see Steph oh we had such a good time together my person” - damn space raider head.

✌️🥳
Defo a takeaway cos she’s got nothing in and it’s harpers party tomorrow

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
If she’s deleting comments about the cost of those shoes then she’s got something to hide. This is why she’s hated because she’s so disingenuous. If she addressed and said yes they’re Jimmy choos and they’re a big purchase. For someone who had to save years for that pissy sofa she spunks money quicker than it’s injected into her wrinkly ball bag face.

£1000 on outfit HELL YES
£1000 on new sofa - it can wait
£1000 on face spunk - HELL YES
£1000 on harper - do that s I’ll just tell people I spend more on her whilst I conveniently wear designer labels & she’s deciding crocs or school shoes for a party

THIS IS WHY SHES NOT AND NEVER WILL BE RELATABLE AS A PARENT LET ALONE A SINGLE PARENT. The most self centred narcissistic disingenuous t on that app and that’s saying something!!
Agreed, although I’ve noticed she has previously said she isn’t trying to be relatable, she’s a single mother yes but she hasn’t said she’s trying to be relatable. It’s just that she is single (no surprise) and she has a child (apparently that makes you a mother) what’s shocking is the fact that she enjoys spending on all the wrong things and her priorities seem odd. I would rather go without and have the house modernised. Just shows how shallow she is, she thinks going to tacky events is glamorous, sounds like my idea of hell being around all the other narcissistic twats on TT.