Misspineappleofficial_uk

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
stoned puppet GIF

I can't see how she shopped at Walmart when she lives in the valleys but eh oh. It was kind of her & even though I like designer, I won't turn my nose up at a gift off anyone. I was raised with manners and I'm humble.
"I was raised with manners and I'm humble."

You mocked SH, someone with manners does not behave in that manner. It shows that you are without any semblance of grace, decorum or class that you would stoop as low as mocking SH and not only mocking SH mocking parenting and mocking the SH of a minor.

Please search the definition of the word 'manners' because clearly you do not know the meaning of the word and I would strongly advise you not to use it in reference to yourself in the future.
Barbie Movie Dancing GIF

You've overstayed the welcome you never received.

Feb 27, 2024
Get your facts right you fing need. I DIDN'T mock SH. I said that if she was a good mum maybe her children wouldn't be SH themselves. I feel for anyone who needs to SH themselves. If they only had support maybe they wouldn't do it.
I always taught my children to come to me with any issues they had. There is nothing that they couldn't discuss with me! I give up my career to be a full time hands on mum until my youngest was 13 then I returned to work. He persuaded me to return to work. That's the thing with YOU trolls. You only believe what you read on a forum or see on social media. You never actually get to know someone. You just all jump on the bandwagon and bully 1 person. Being called vile by you lot is a compliment tbh.

You typed it yourself, Walmart Wearing Welshie