Misspineappleofficial_uk

Get your facts right you fing need. I DIDN'T mock SH. I said that if she was a good mum maybe her children wouldn't be SH themselves. I feel for anyone who needs to SH themselves. If they only had support maybe they wouldn't do it.
I always taught my children to come to me with any issues they had. There is nothing that they couldn't discuss with me! I give up my career to be a full time hands on mum until my youngest was 13 then I returned to work. He persuaded me to return to work. That's the thing with YOU trolls. You only believe what you read on a forum or see on social media. You never actually get to know someone. You just all jump on the bandwagon and bully 1 person. Being called vile by you lot is a compliment tbh.
I think you truly do need to look up the definition for a lot of words.

You mocked SH and parenting with what you originally said and you mocked it again just now by repeating what you said.

I do not have the patience to explain to you exactly how that is mocking SH and mocking parenting as you clearly haven't got the capabilities to comprehend what your own words mean.

"You all just jump on the bandwagon and bully 1 person."
You are not being bullied, you are being called out for things you wrote.
You are not a victim of bullying, you are merely being addressed for the abhorrent things you chose to write.
Did you consider bullying when you mocked SH and parenting? You didn't, did you.
So let's not try and play the 'bully/victim' narrative now.

DID I say you were bullying me....NO I didn't. You bully Angie and other big creators on Tiktok. You could NEVER bully me! I am NO victim.
Hmm? Where did I bully other 'big' creators? Do you have examples of this?

Truly this is coming across a tad bizarre, you're saying in one post that everyone here are trolls that jump on bandwagons to bully '1' person which does, in fact, infer you were speaking about yourself because you were the one being addressed and then in this post you've deflected and tried to shift the goal posts implying that you could never be bullied yet other 'big' creators could be bullied.

Also are you a 'big' creator? I genuinely did not know you were...

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Poo Wtf GIF

cloud

Aug 7, 2024
Nutbush City Limits
Forgive my rudeness for not introducing myself. I have previously just been an avid reader. My name is Cloud, I am a model from London and I have recently got back from a magical honeymoon with my better half. We went to California 💕Here is my favourite snap from the trip. Lovely to meet you all. (except Lisa 🐍)

Also, pay no attention to where my hand is on that photo. He’s a randy one, my hubby 😈

IMG_9025.jpeg