May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Nft Lol GIF by HPPRS
Sobbing Will Smith GIF

LisaFromWales

Jun 28, 2024
South Wales
www.tiktok.com
For the record, before I put my phone away! Everyone believes that pineapple is Kate and not Karolin. She has fooled some vulnerable ppl and is using them. I thought this would be the best place to prove that she is Karolin. She's accused the Ninja guy of being sexually aggressive towards her, she accused Angie's mod Daisy of being a liar! They are both autistic and very vulnerable.

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
For the record, before I put my phone away! Everyone believes that pineapple is Kate and not Karolin. She has fooled some vulnerable ppl and is using them. I thought this would be the best place to prove that she is Karolin. She's accused the Ninja guy of being sexually aggressive towards her, she accused Angie's mod Daisy of being a liar! They are both autistic and very vulnerable.
Those everyone's aren't here though, we exposed her months ago. We don't do repeats 😭

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
What a load of bollocks. You repetively TRY to expose Angie DAILY!!! So don't talk wet to me you fool.
Show me where Iv done an exposure on Angie? People simply discuss her. That's not an exposure. We've discussed pineapple, we know she's Karolin jones we don't need you to keep coming in here telling us. We know.