Jun 28, 2024
South Wales
www.tiktok.com
Awkward So Weird GIF by TLC Europe
Are these your inbred family members 🤔

karmasab

Aug 30, 2024
None of your business
Then I suggest pineapple contacts the police as THAT is against the law, they are NOT allowed to confirm or deny anything to the public..so saying he confirmed to you IS badddd...naughty naughty. Even once not working for the police/ government you are BOUND to the code of conduct and still under the oath they take. If YOUR SO CLEVER you'd know that. See I know because worked with them. Idiot!! Just because you've family who are clever doesn't make you the same
I don't want your pitiful uni anyway lisa you thick t, you think money gives you class and your the least classy person on here.
You show yourself up EVERY time you comment..your just too thick to realise.
Oh so I guess you might have just dug yourself a hole there sam

Feb 27, 2024
My oldest daughter is a civil servant along with my husband. They work at the same building but different departments but both management. She is an office manager. NO she has NEVER lost her job. Does that answer your questions 🤔
And tbh honest with you. It's on a need to know basis and you DON'T need to know!!

You said your daughter worked in the tax office and was going to get confidential information about people to use against them. I don’t forget 👀