Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
I'm not even joking here. If one of use has went out of your way to target and threaten a business telling them they will be "dealt with" use need to give your heads a wobble!!! Its a disgrace. Whatever way use feel about sabrina that's what this page is clearly being used for by use and getting the "gang together to gossip" but half the stuff use are doing now is in fact bullying and it's actually disgusting, threatening a business, saying her "child" must have leaked out onto the sofa etc. Not everyone needs to agree with what she's doing or does, how she spends her money etc but there is a difference In a gossip talking about other people, everyone does it, everyone loves a good yarn about someone but use are now bullying not only her but a business now to.
Your new here so don’t come in and assume you know us 😳 we get the blame for everything there is alot of people who dislike Sabrina now just here

fantaLemon

May 17, 2024
Belfast
Ok this really makes me think that Sabrina has done that her self. Funny how she wasn’t on the site when this happened. I honestly don’t think anyone here would do that and this way it makes us look bad and her like more of a victim.
I said "if" it was someone on here use need to give your heads a wobble. That "carol" profile was posting in real time, comments that use were all making to eachother when it was posting under every single video of the twins and jodie. My friends posted into our groupchat screenshots of the comments made on here amongst yourself and then a few minutes later word for word they were posted on sabrinas videos. So like it said if its either one of you on here and if it is seriously take a look at yourselves if use are going out of your way to do that to her and a business. Use like to preach were only gossiping. There is a difference in talking about what you see and going out of your way to be like this.

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
I think you will find that that leaking on the sofa comment has been addressed. it was a vile comment that nobody here condones as far as I’m aware.
also there is no proof that anyone from here said anything to that business there are trolls on tiktok everywhere. So it’s not right to accuse one of us.

Sabrina and her ilk wont acknowledge we sorted that part out, doesnt fit their narrative. We all know they fixate on one detail and flog it to the death

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
I said "if" it was someone on here use need to give your heads a wobble. That "carol" profile was posting in real time, comments that use were all making to eachother when it was posting under every single video of the twins and jodie. My friends posted into our groupchat screenshots of the comments made on here amongst yourself and then a few minutes later word for word they were posted on sabrinas videos. So like it said if its either one of you on here and if it is seriously take a look at yourselves if use are going out of your way to do that to her and a business. Use like to preach were only gossiping. There is a difference in talking about what you see and going out of your way to be like this.
What was posted word for word? Why would someone post a conversation from here into a toy live?

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Sabrina and her ilk wont acknowledge we sorted that part out, doesnt fit their narrative. We all know they fixate on one detail and flog it to the death
Funny how Sabrina has never acknowledged that’s she looks for the negative and hangs on, we did say earlier that the attention was starting to fade away so she would have to come up with something else

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
My friends posted into our groupchat screenshots of the comments made on here amongst yourself and then a few minutes later word for word they were posted on sabrinas videos.

So you also have a group where you discuss Sabrina, its just not public like ours?oookayy

No one here condones ANY of what you have said if its true. As far as I am aware, everyone stays in here, we dont go RL(unlike Sabrina rocking up to peoples places of work kicking off), we dont doxx (unlike Sabrina who posts her, own door number and street and then wonders how people know where she lives, silly mare) and we certainly dont approve of anyone who does

yardnotgarden

May 19, 2024
northern ireland
??? You Sabrina groupies will spin conspiracy theories before actually seeing her horrible behaviour which is right in front of you. Such interesting minds you have…

fantaLemon

May 17, 2024
Belfast
Your new here so don’t come in and assume you know us 😳 we get the blame for everything there is alot of people who dislike Sabrina now just here
I'm not new to the page, new member to make the comment. Like i said IF
What was posted word for word? Why would someone post a conversation from here into a toy live?
I never said it was posted in the live. The Carol page that made the comment about sabrina being demoded was the same account commenting on all the twins/bodies videos. Use were making comments and they were appearing on the videos minutes later. The cum stain sofa. The way the dinner looked, how jodie was scared etc the groomer comments as use wrote your comments about the videos they copied word for word this groups comments anf posted them under her videos.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
So you also have a group where you discuss Sabrina, its just not public like ours?oookayy

No one here condones ANY of what you have said if its true. As far as I am aware, everyone stays in here, we dont go RL(unlike Sabrina rocking up to peoples places of work kicking off), we dont doxx (unlike Sabrina who posts her, own door number and street and then wonders how people know where she lives, silly mare) and we certainly dont approve of anyone who does
So they are stalking us and then come on here to complain about our comments 😂😂 I’m baffled

charmedgirl

May 6, 2024
edinburgh
I’m really not understanding how this carol has anything to do with what was said tonight?

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland

I never said it was posted in the live. The Carol page that made the comment about sabrina being demoded was the same account commenting on all the twins/bodies videos. Use were making comments and they were appearing on the videos minutes later. The cum stain sofa. The way the dinner looked, how jodie was scared etc the groomer comments as use wrote your comments about the videos they copied word for word this groups comments anf posted them under her videos.
Maybe she was doing what you are doing and watching our comments and screenshotting them and sharing them

fantaLemon

May 17, 2024
Belfast
??? You Sabrina groupies will spin conspiracy theories before actually seeing her horrible behaviour which is right in front of you. Such interesting minds you have…
I don't agree with everything she does 🤣 nor could i give 2 ss what the woman does in her own time. I've got My own life to worry about but I'm saying the last few pages of this group are bullying it's past gossiping now. Talk about her jammies, the house etc all ya wish to eachother thats general gossip we all do it but there is a line

May 6, 2024
antrim

Maybe that person carol has been reading here too like you obviously do and taking things said from here. All I know is I also don’t condone the things you are talking about and I believe I speak for most if not everyone else on here when I say that.

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
I don't agree with everything she does 🤣 nor could i give 2 ss what the woman does in her own time. I've got My own life to worry about but I'm saying the last few pages of this group are bullying it's past gossiping now. Talk about her jammies, the house etc all ya wish to eachother thats general gossip we all do it but there is a line

You clearly didnt read where we all spoke about that in the past couple of days and agreed it wasnt on, it was sorted and agreed these topics wouldnt be broached again. The comments will still be there for you to verify