Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
She scares me to be fair. Them videos with her face in, she looks like she’s ready to kill someone. And that ramble she had on the other night after the ‘long time off tiktok’ actually scared me how much her voice an all changes. She sounds pure evil
The voice change is very scary the way she can change it so quick and she talks like a child at times and then in the next five minutes full on rant with pure evil in her voice

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
I said aswell that I wouldn’t put it past her to throw a brick through her window and blame us. Have a go fund me for a new window lol you seriously can’t trust people like that.
She bangs on about people seeing the real her in her videos. But she deletes the ones that show the truth.
You can tell the novelty from Logan has died down so it’s all Jamie Jamie Jamie. Counting down the days til his birthday and we shouldn’t say anything to her as it’s 18 days til he turns 12. Big woop she thinks she gets a free pass in life because she lost a baby. And always throwing in oh I’ve lost two brothers aswell. Not being funny but we never heard much about Adrian unless she was at his grave and the other no one knew about till he passed away. Then it was her using his passing as a way to garner sympathy and attention. Sure when it was his funeral she was on moaning about no way to enniskillen and her sister was evil because her car was full with her family. The sister told her sorry but I’ve to take my partner and my kids and Sabrina took that as oh she’s just showing off because she’s got kids and I don’t.
After begging for a lift for her and Courtney saying how awful it was they didn’t have a way down I think an aunt or someone offered a lift to Sabrina and then she was like well I’m sorted Courtney will have to find her own way down. Doesn’t give a do about anyone else. Then there was the whole mess of the gravestone. Apparently her and her ma were paying half each but the sister had said no we’re doing it and I don’t want all that crap left on it. She went nuts she kicked the car seat with the doll in it across the room. Now she doesn’t mention his grave because she didn’t have anything to do with it.
My husband told me graveyards don’t want all that mess and stuff on graves as when it’s windy it all blows over the place. How is she getting away with all the tat she puts on his.

charmedgirl

May 6, 2024
edinburgh
As if we are a risk to her sitting here voicing our opinions. You’re so right she is one manipulating cow. I forgot about that suicide note, that was just disgusting.

Sabrina I wouldn’t want to go near you or your house. Unlike you I have a life. I come in here when I get a few mins to myself, you on the other hand are OBSESSED with us 😂

She sees ppl buying from her Amazon list because she used the line “it’ll sicken the bullies”. She’s going to milk being ‘bullied’ so she can use it to her own advantage. She knows what she’s doing.
Exactly, I would never physically harm a hair on anyone’s head, let alone Sabrina. I chat about her because it’s entertaining, it’s like watching a car crash that you cannot look away from.

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
I said aswell that I wouldn’t put it past her to throw a brick through her window and blame us. Have a go fund me for a new window lol you seriously can’t trust people like that.
She bangs on about people seeing the real her in her videos. But she deletes the ones that show the truth.
You can tell the novelty from Logan has died down so it’s all Jamie Jamie Jamie. Counting down the days til his birthday and we shouldn’t say anything to her as it’s 18 days til he turns 12. Big woop she thinks she gets a free pass in life because she lost a baby. And always throwing in oh I’ve lost two brothers aswell. Not being funny but we never heard much about Adrian unless she was at his grave and the other no one knew about till he passed away. Then it was her using his passing as a way to garner sympathy and attention. Sure when it was his funeral she was on moaning about no way to enniskillen and her sister was evil because her car was full with her family. The sister told her sorry but I’ve to take my partner and my kids and Sabrina took that as oh she’s just showing off because she’s got kids and I don’t.
After begging for a lift for her and Courtney saying how awful it was they didn’t have a way down I think an aunt or someone offered a lift to Sabrina and then she was like well I’m sorted Courtney will have to find her own way down. Doesn’t give a do about anyone else. Then there was the whole mess of the gravestone. Apparently her and her ma were paying half each but the sister had said no we’re doing it and I don’t want all that crap left on it. She went nuts she kicked the car seat with the doll in it across the room. Now she doesn’t mention his grave because she didn’t have anything to do with it.
My husband told me graveyards don’t want all that mess and stuff on graves as when it’s windy it all blows over the place. How is she getting away with all the tat she puts on his.
Just reading this and burst out laughing at her kicking the car seat with doll across the room 😂😂😂😂

charmedgirl

May 6, 2024
edinburgh
Ohh I forgot about her kicking the car seat 🤣🤣🤣🤣

May 6, 2024
Scotland
She said all it takes is one person to see the site and come for her because we doxxed her address he’d know where to go.
All it takes is one person seeing that suicide video or the Jodie one and look at others to see her address and go to her house. We don’t need to do anything she’s done it all to herself
She said along time ago,her ex,new were she lived.
More lies,Sabrina
Stop blameing others,when it is your own doing.
Wake up and smell the coffee

May 6, 2024
Scotland
She said all it takes is one person to see the site and come for her because we doxxed her address he’d know where to go.
All it takes is one person seeing that suicide video or the Jodie one and look at others to see her address and go to her house. We don’t need to do anything she’s done it all to herself
She said along time ago,her ex,new were she lived.
More lies,Sabrina
Stop blameing others,when it is your own doing.
Wake up and smell the coffee

May 6, 2024
Scotland
100%

Google her name, she’s been waffling on about bullies to newspapers and even Closer magazine for years. But I really do think it’s just been people with a different opinion to her. Only Sabrina’s opinion matters.

And I don’t know about the whole toptoys2u…I defo didn’t write the comments. In saying that, I do think businesses should check out who they are making moderators. Basic background check…even look at a couple of her videos cursing and getting on nuts..fake self harm bandages..suicide notes ffs..or even the PRIME VIDEO to see her attitude towards children. She should never have been made moderator to begin with. She’s a danger to herself and people around her
In from whom??,herself!!she stated,back sometime time,that her ex ivan,knows were she lies,she never stops with her lies!!

May 6, 2024
antrim
Hi everyone
I've been following now with a while only came across this thread last week. There r serious mental health issues going on here and what I don't get is how can a hospital let her out if she had multiple trips due to SH. I don't understand why she is always online on some platform or the other
For a start she doesn’t want help because she sees no wrong in what she does. She uses self harm and threats of suicide as a way to get attention. That’s what fing angers me so much. It’s an insult to those who do actually try to take their lives because they can’t go on. She wouldn’t accept help from the hospital because to her she doesn’t need it,and our NHS is so overstretched they don’t have the resources to help people that don’t want it.
She sat in hospital flashing her bandaged arm and begging for money to get a taxi home. Then when she got home she went on a tik tok posting marathon. She’s a manipulative witch and anyone with half a brain cell can see her for what she is.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Hi everyone
I've been following now with a while only came across this thread last week. There r serious mental health issues going on here and what I don't get is how can a hospital let her out if she had multiple trips due to SH. I don't understand why she is always online on some platform or the other
I don’t even know if she could use mental health as an excuse anymore as a lot of things she does is planned and manipulative she knew people would ring the police on her when she put that note up I have never seen anyone post a video like that before, surely someone in great distress wouldn’t have time to set a video up of them sniffing and out sad music to it.
She’s just an attention seeking drama queen. They let her go as she clearly didn’t need medical help she even admitted to bandaged her arms herself and they know the difference in attention and whose really struggling.