Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
I don’t even know if she could use mental health as an excuse anymore as a lot of things she does is planned and manipulative she knew people would ring the police on her when she put that note up I have never seen anyone post a video like that before, surely someone in great distress wouldn’t have time to set a video up of them sniffing and out sad music to it.
She’s just an attention seeking drama queen. They let her go as she clearly didn’t need medical help she even admitted to bandaged her arms herself and they know the difference in attention and whose really struggling.
Omg I think that too. Someone who is so upset or in that moment. They think I know let’s do a TikTok. So record the video pick the music click all the thinks etc and in all that time she doesn’t think hang on should I be posting this or that’s not right. It proves it’s all fake. Like if I’m upset or crying I couldn’t even hold a phone let alone make a whole ass video. Bugs the s out of me. Especially the ones oh her looking at something all sad and forlorn like does she just switch it off to post the video

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
Does she not realise how cringey those face videos with the sound actually is. It makes me embarrassed for her watching that as she thinks it’s so cool. 😂😖

HOW embarrassing are those?? She thinks she is being all philosophical and proving a point, criiiinge,
look at the state of that expression, its usually 13 year old girls that use those voice overs

Screenshot 2024-06-09 164135.png

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Omg I think that too. Someone who is so upset or in that moment. They think I know let’s do a TikTok. So record the video pick the music click all the thinks etc and in all that time she doesn’t think hang on should I be posting this or that’s not right. It proves it’s all fake. Like if I’m upset or crying I couldn’t even hold a phone let alone make a whole ass video. Bugs the s out of me. Especially the ones oh her looking at something all sad and forlorn like does she just switch it off to post the phone
I would be the same as you and I definitely wouldn’t have the thought process to set up a phone write a letter and pick music I really don’t think she sees how manipulative that looks to others

May 6, 2024
Scotland
I don’t trust her at all, there was no need for that post the other night making out she’s not safe. She has literally fell out with everyone she has spoken to and if they haven’t came for her I can’t imagine anyone else would be bothered. I wouldn’t go near her or her house I don’t think anyone would she’s taking it to a whole other level now. The police probably have read on here and told her there’s nothing they can do.
The only thing we really have is the fact are posts are public and we have clearly stated we won’t be going near her.
Of course, the silly mare is save,who in their right mind,would tackle, that smelly old hag!!!

May 6, 2024
Scotland
I don’t trust her at all, there was no need for that post the other night making out she’s not safe. She has literally fell out with everyone she has spoken to and if they haven’t came for her I can’t imagine anyone else would be bothered. I wouldn’t go near her or her house I don’t think anyone would she’s taking it to a whole other level now. The police probably have read on here and told her there’s nothing they can do.
The only thing we really have is the fact are posts are public and we have clearly stated we won’t be going near her.
Of course, the silly mare is save,who in their right mind,would tackle, that smelly old hag!!!
And a dried up one,at that,!!

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
She can't fing help herself , having her wee dig at us 😂😂 wait you see she will be wanting people to pay for the dogs Hydro bath 😂😂 . My hubby has just come in from work absolutely filthy, I'm like where the hell were you working the day , his reply on that fecking "dirt site" , I near pissed myself when he said that 😂😂
Yeah we have a whole different meaning to the words dirt site 😂😂😂