Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

May 7, 2024
Dublin
Laughing at how she quite openly shared her own address opening the Amazon haul from her minions whilst blaming others for it being shared online.

And as for her mate Keren he is obviously quite a few sandwiches sort of a picnic too!

She goes on about blocking 000 accounts - most people don’t spend their days saying loads of stuff on their grid and instead browse & comment etc
Even the big following ones do most of their talking on lives and have a sparse grid.

Keren has like one post on this grid and the rest are other people’s content he has uploaded on to his main grid. So they have a lot in common - not an original idea in their head.

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
Laughing at how she quite openly shared her own address opening the Amazon haul from her minions whilst blaming others for it being shared online.

And as for her mate Keren he is obviously quite a few sandwiches sort of a picnic too!

She goes on about blocking 000 accounts - most people don’t spend their days saying loads of stuff on their grid and instead browse & comment etc
Even the big following ones do most of their talking on lives and have a sparse grid.

Keren has like one post on this grid and the rest are other people’s content he has uploaded on to his main grid. So they have a lot in common - not an original idea in their head.

Is Keren a real person that other people can see or another of Sabrina's made up accounts?

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
I did think that wow you been bullied for 12 years! There was no tattle back then and the social media wasnt really a massive thing back then was more YouTube ect so you know it could 1 of a million different “bullies”😂 ive never heard of her before on been the last month or so …. And why would people bully you over your 1 son dieing?or what you spent your benefits on no1 gives a s about that! It’s YOU the sort of person you are! And I don’t think it’s sexual groomer it’s more buying gifts for the alive kids and giving it to them to shove a phone in there face and everyone can see there knickers or making them feel uncomfortable asking them questions that CHILDREN ESPECIALLY NOT YOUR CHILDREN have to answer……well that how I have read it? I do think her mental age is probably late teens early 20s she scatty her eyes dart about Everwhere( that will be the pills) she likes playing with dolls buying toys for pretend children ,only eats mash and chicken, doesn’t bathe very often, cuts her arms for attention I could go on she behaviours like a spoilt brat who can’t get her own way 😂😂😂😂😂
Thats my thoughts on it too why would someone bully her over loosing a child she’s clearly lying. Its her we don’t like her personality her manipulation of people and how she lies constantly and switches from nice to nasty in seconds, nothing to do with her child but shows how nasty she is when she makes that up and pretends that people are so bad they would do that.
She’s just a big child looking attention and her own way