Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
If that was someone on here that wrote that you're playing right into her hands,I thought we all agreed we wouldn't comment about her anywhere else.

This, 100% this. We did all agree.
Sabrina is far too thick to even consider it could be anyone else from the past 12 years though.
She is obsessed with here as she can see what we think, she has never had that before, so despite saying repeatedly she has been ""bullied"" for 12 years, suddenly EVERYTHING is on us.
We have also repeatedly said we dont think she is THAT kind of groomer.

I agree with so many of the comments made here overnight. Sabrina gifts us SO much t talk about, we dont need to go looking for it

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
Just catching up on yesterdays videos, had my partner in a+e last night for 6 longgg hours, he has Pericarditis 🥹

ANYWAY wee Mina has gave me a wee giggle , we really are her content. She always says she’s not gonna say anymore about the dirt site but we literally feature in every video. Every. Single. One 😂 dedicating her wee Temu haul to us 😂 privileged lol I agree with what someone said though, that self harm sign being put up on her wall isn’t very wise, especially with the amount of children she has coming to the house, although I don’t know about yous but I haven’t seen any videos with the kids in ages? Them T-shirts…she’s so ‘fetch’ (mean girls quote for those who don’t know 😂)

And yeah she is 100% still reading on here..

Ugh the gifts from wish list. What 12 year old boy wants a toddler planet puzzle? Or hot wheels? Looking at all them toys in the room sitting around gathering dust is just mental. Do these enablers realise they are spending their hard earned money on stuff that Sabrina will secretly be selling on her Vinted very soon? She is MAKING MONEY off them. She is literally taking the complete piss out of people using Jamie’s name for sympathy. Silly silly people.

And she didn’t stay of Toptoys2u for very long, must’ve been pay day yesterday. Looked like she was still modding too, going by screen shots. What’s the craic with that? After how many videos she made saying she left them and asked to be de-modded and won’t be back in their live to risk their business and surely enough, someone went into the live and trolled the business because Sabrina was there. It was not me btw, I’m only getting caught up this morn!

Jellybean, them memes you made are fabulous 😂😂

May 6, 2024
antrim
Just catching up on yesterdays videos, had my partner in a+e last night for 6 longgg hours, he has Pericarditis 🥹

ANYWAY wee Mina has gave me a wee giggle , we really are her content. She always says she’s not gonna say anymore about the dirt site but we literally feature in every video. Every. Single. One 😂 dedicating her wee Temu haul to us 😂 privileged lol I agree with what someone said though, that self harm sign being put up on her wall isn’t very wise, especially with the amount of children she has coming to the house, although I don’t know about yous but I haven’t seen any videos with the kids in ages? Them T-shirts…she’s so ‘fetch’ (mean girls quote for those who don’t know 😂)

Ugh the gifts from wish list. What 12 year old boy wants a toddler planet puzzle? Or hot wheels? Looking at all them toys in the room sitting around gathering dust is just mental. Do these enablers realise they are spending their hard earned money on stuff that Sabrina will secretly be selling on her Vinted very soon? She is MAKING MONEY off them. She is literally taking the complete piss out of people using Jamie’s name for sympathy. Silly silly people.

And she didn’t stay of Toptoys2u for very long, must’ve been pay day yesterday. Looked like she was still modding too, going by screen shots. What’s the craic with that? After how many videos she made saying she left them and asked to be de-modded and won’t be back in their live to risk their business and surely enough, someone went into the live and trolled the business because Sabrina was there. It was not me btw, I’m only getting caught up this morn!

Hope your partners on the mend soon!

May 6, 2024
antrim
Sorry, I dont agree. You are just giving Sabrina what she wants, this isnt who we are. Lilian has been wronged by Sabrina, we support her.
100% agree, at least when people come on here they will see we don’t condone all of the the s we get accused of doing. We speak on here about Sabrina and that’s it. If she chooses to read about it that’s on her.

metusu

Jun 7, 2024
My hometown

Hope your husband feels better soon

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
I bet Sabrina didnt ask the toy shop to de-mod her she more than likely just said she wont be on their site to mod for a bit, yet another lie by the fabulous Sabrina! If she did get them to de mod her what did she do then text them and beg to be mod again 🙄 a bit pathetic if she did
I’m still not convinced it’s not her doing it her self. Maybe she’s raging it’s died down or the toy shop didn’t flock to her with sympathy the way she wanted. Kind of a coincidence that when she goes back on the comments appear. We didn’t even know she had gone back on. Unlike she thinks we don’t stalk her every move.