Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
I'm totally lost with all comments today 🙈 but then again I don't know yous to comment or what it's all about so I'll just take a seat and I'll interact when need be . In the meantime I'll much my popcorn and wait till hubby's finished watching his s on TV so I can watch a movie 😀. I'm a total b because I've ate his Maltesers and he's going off on one 😂 anyway people have a lovely Sunday night 🥰
It started with someone on here posting private information about me which would say and has said who I am because now several people know. Her theory was because I post on fb and that I post too much on fb, now she’s not on my fb so someone is telling her but she argued when me that my fb was public. In doing so she outed herself and that’s it in a nutshell lol so be glad no one knows you and he no idea how she worked out who I was

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
I didn't have a clue until today who you were, I didn't scroll down to far to see anything but definitely nothing about the hospital, don't worry I won't be saying anything, I'm not like that, I came here to discuss sabrina, I keep myself to myself. That rita one had no business saying all that.
No worries I don’t mind who knows now that it’s out I don’t know how people would guess it’s me but no matter it’s fine. She was the one to blame for posting all that for no reason other than I post too much on fb apparently which she isn’t even on mine 😂

charmedgirl

May 6, 2024
edinburgh
I actually liked that resin making video, have I gone crazy??🤪🤣 it just makes a nice change from the rants and roaring and shouting. If she did something like that more often, even just for demo purposes it would give her something more positive to do & get her away from that other carry on
I agree. That’s one reason why I think she’s better off doing her random acts of kindness. Yes, it may be a little bit narcissistic but it gives her someone to buy for other than a child that isn’t here.

tyronerose

May 6, 2024
northern ireland
No worries I don’t mind who knows now that it’s out I don’t know how people would guess it’s me but no matter it’s fine. She was the one to blame for posting all that for no reason other than I post too much on fb apparently which she isn’t even on mine 😂
I’ve no clue who you are but she attacked you today for no reason what so ever!

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
She doesn’t love Jamie, she loves the idea of being an angel mom and the attention she gets from it. I said that earlier and I stand by it after watching some more videos tonight out of boredom.
He’s just an idea. Yes he was born and he died and that’s sad but that’s all he’s ever going to be. She could have done it the right way but she’s ruined any memory of him by using his situation for money and attention. It gives her a purpose and a way to stand out. She’s made it her whole way of life that nothing will ever top it. Of course she tries with the bullying and the Self harming it’s all getting ridiculous now.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
I’ve no clue who you are but she attacked you today for no reason what so ever!
She was posting weird posts to me yesterday but I ignored her then this morning I was like what are u doing, in hindsight I probably should have ignored her but it was the amount of things she knew and shared them that knocked me of I’ve no idea what notion she took but she must have been talking about me to someone else for her to know what I was there for, she definitely has no life