Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
WOW
been away for a couple of days, i've tried to catch up but some posts missing

I have blocked Rita

Is anyone willing to give me a very short TLDR please?
I can give you my version. She knew who I was and posted personal information on here about me and was nasty about it in doing so no idea what her purpose was other than to be nasty and to try and say who I was. I have ignored all her comments so I’ve no idea if she’s still talking about me or not. Her excuse being I shared it on fb I shared it on fb on a private account so has got someone to send her posts of my page.

As for Sabrina that’s a whole other story 😂 you’ve probably read the posts on here about her

May 6, 2024
antrim
Why’s she saying a doctor put the stapes in? Omagh urgent care doesn’t have a doctor Jesus Christ they hardly have a gp on call!! Can’t believe she posted that photo on facebook is there any lengths she won’t go to? As for always justifying herself if you truly believed it was your truth Sabrina you wouldn’t need to make video after video justifying yourself!
It looks like bob the builder put them in never mind a doctor 🥴

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Why’s she saying a doctor put the stapes in? Omagh urgent care doesn’t have a doctor Jesus Christ they hardly have a gp on call!! Can’t believe she posted that photo on facebook is there any lengths she won’t go to? As for always justifying herself if you truly believed it was your truth Sabrina you wouldn’t need to make video after video justifying yourself!
I said this the other day to it doesn’t have a dr and I’m nearly sure a dr has to put them in

May 6, 2024
Scotland
do me jellybean wouldn’t even know where to start 😂
K f,blue hair,comes to mind 😃 😀 😄 😁 🤣
I can give you my version. She knew who I was and posted personal information on here about me and was nasty about it in doing so no idea what her purpose was other than to be nasty and to try and say who I was. I have ignored all her comments so I’ve no idea if she’s still talking about me or not. Her excuse being I shared it on fb I shared it on fb on a private account so has got someone to send her posts of my page.

As for Sabrina that’s a whole other story 😂 you’ve probably read the posts on here about her
I knew,who were,because YOU gave out your personal information, not me,no difference here,on fb,or tic toc,ur quick to judge,im allowed my opinion, has is every one else..
Only one person to blame,and that is your self...
I still don't know why you put a photo up of self in hospital, what were u hoping to gain?I just don't understand

Superwhy

Jun 15, 2024
Here I am
Seriously love if you think that’s going to bother me it’s not. See I actually have a husband for 19 years now. And I successfully carried a child to term and they are now a teenager. You are defective in every way. Can’t keep a man and can’t ever keep a child alive for 9 months.
See I was with my husband that whole time he was hurt. Where was yours? Where was all these people flocking to you. You life revolves around you sad pathetic life with the idea of a dead child and your animals. Id seriously think who you are laughing at. Thing is I know where you live and a hell of a lot about you. You know nothing about me. Nothing but a joke.
This is absolutely vile. "Can't keep a child alive for 9 months". I hope everyone has reported this & I hope anyone who has suffered a loss is ok after reading this. What a thing to say to anyone, you sick sick woman!
I hope your poor husband realises what an evil twisted sick individual he has settled for in life.
You are a disgrace!

May 6, 2024
Scotland

You never ignored my mgs,more lies, missy

Superwhy

Jun 15, 2024
Here I am
Seriously now.. does she really think she can call out someone that hasn't put 2 pence of his thoughts or opinions in here and think his wife is guna accept that!? Right the baby bit was too far for me not guna lie but no s if she spoke like that about my husband and I didn't have time 2 think she wouldn have to worry about my reply cos I would just end up at her fing front door! And she can ring whoever the do she wants ! .. to come for that girls husband 2 start of with shows she wants us 2 react because with out us reacting on here for her 2 read then she has a boring TT .. when r we all guna learn when she attacks r loved ones try and ignore her she only gives 1 side of that story then she looks like a victim and she's far from 1 ..
Get a grip. Why would her husbamd give a rats arse about what Sabrina is saying. Unless he knows her.....

May 6, 2024
Scotland

Like Sabrina I think it's time for you to get off this site, your opinion is no longer wanted you're as dangerous as her.
Ur not the boss of me!!!!
Ur not wanted here either,slide on,and dye your hair .

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023

Thats awful, are you OK?

Superwhy

Jun 15, 2024
Here I am
Ok maybe the carrying a child comment was below the belt. But that’s was she does she pushes you till you say what you really think. And even now she’s using my words as a threat against her and for even more attention. Even Lillian is trying to get her to stop looking on here but she’s having none of it.
Maybe?? Maybe???!!!
It's her fault you said that.....deluded!

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
Ok maybe the carrying a child comment was below the belt. But that’s was she does she pushes you till you say what you really think. And even now she’s using my words as a threat against her and for even more attention. Even Lillian is trying to get her to stop looking on here but she’s having none of it.
I have all the respect in the world for U 2 admit that Sabrina would never take ownership ship ... U did let her drag U down 2 her level but I totally got why U would go their ! But Ur a better women than she will ever be U might have messed up but U also buy it right ❤️

May 6, 2024
Scotland

Like Sabrina I think it's time for you to get off this site, your opinion is no longer wanted you're as dangerous as her.
Ur not the boss of me!!!!
U leave,
They are just as vicious and spiteful as her too
Oh run on,are u not due to go the hospital?

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
If it on fb,it ain't private ,I did not put ur children in danger, you did that by yourself.
Ring the houseing and tell them u want moved,your the tramp,not me,..
Are you that thick....

My name is not Sharon,Kerry"NUT JOB"..
BE CAREFUL
Are you still here? We know who you are I’ve passed your name on to the relevant people as you placed my kids at risk! Deny it all you want and be careful 😂 I’m not afraid of you 😂😂😂 what are you going to do and no one wants you here go away!!!

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Thats awful, are you OK?
I can’t share the drama she has created on here as all the comments are being watched and shared but let’s just say she caused alot of harm and she’s still going only I’ve been ignoring her all day until that last comment I replied to it but that’s me now I won’t be responding to her again, then threatening me telling me to be careful after her posting my personal information no clue what she’s at

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
I agree with you and in hindsight I shouldn’t have said that. But she knows nothing about my husband all I was trying to do was explain his procedure and how it differs from what she said. And she makes a dick out him calling him a weakling. She shows what she gets back but not what she said to start it.
Here I'm on Ur side completely.. I know she's a horrible bastard .. but like U said he had U there did she really have anyone by her side lol .. don't think so not if she had send a picture 2 a friend lol