Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

sabmin

Jun 1, 2024
Belfast
If it on fb,it ain't private ,I did not put ur children in danger, you did that by yourself.
Ring the houseing and tell them u want moved,your the tramp,not me,..
Are you that thick....

My name is not Sharon,Kerry"NUT JOB"..
BE CAREFUL
Like Sabrina I think it's time for you to get off this site, your opinion is no longer wanted you're as dangerous as her.

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
Seriously now.. does she really think she can call out someone that hasn't put 2 pence of his thoughts or opinions in here and think his wife is guna accept that!? Right the baby bit was too far for me not guna lie but no s if she spoke like that about my husband and I didn't have time 2 think she wouldn have to worry about my reply cos I would just end up at her fing front door! And she can ring whoever the do she wants ! .. to come for that girls husband 2 start of with shows she wants us 2 react because with out us reacting on here for her 2 read then she has a boring TT .. when r we all guna learn when she attacks r loved ones try and ignore her she only gives 1 side of that story then she looks like a victim and she's far from 1 ..

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Seriously now.. does she really think she can call out someone that hasn't put 2 pence of his thoughts or opinions in here and think his wife is guna accept that!? Right the baby bit was too far for me not guna lie but no s if she spoke like that about my husband and I didn't have time 2 think she wouldn have to worry about my reply cos I would just end up at her fing front door! And she can ring whoever the do she wants ! .. to come for that girls husband 2 start of with shows she wants us 2 react because with out us reacting on here for her 2 read then she has a boring TT .. when r we all guna learn when she attacks r loved ones try and ignore her she only gives 1 side of that story then she looks like a victim and she's far from 1 ..
I agree with you and in hindsight I shouldn’t have said that. But she knows nothing about my husband all I was trying to do was explain his procedure and how it differs from what she said. And she makes a dick out him calling him a weakling. She shows what she gets back but not what she said to start it.

May 6, 2024
Scotland
HELLO,IS ME YOUR LOOKING FOR??
Like Sabrina I think it's time for you to get off this site, your opinion is no longer wanted you're as dangerous as her.
Catch a grip,who do u think U are??.I,ll say what I want...
Ur own mouth ain't that good,ur like Mad Mena,has well..x
The quite one,liked ur statement, lol....

May 6, 2024
Scotland
They are just as vicious and spiteful as her too
Ur a vile human person,shouting ur mouth of,your just a mad has her!!!
WOW
been away for a couple of days, i've tried to catch up but some posts missing

I have blocked Rita

Is anyone willing to give me a very short TLDR please?
Oh Thank you love xxx
HELLO,IS ME YOUR LOOKING FOR??

Catch a grip,who do u think U are??.I,ll say wh

at I want...
Ur own mouth ain't that good,ur like Mad Mena,has well..x

The quite one,liked ur statement, lol....
Are you judge and jury?
Your more like a dirty slapper!!
Why don't u pack your bags and go,I have has much right to b here has You!!!

tyronerose

May 6, 2024
northern ireland
Why’s she saying a doctor put the stapes in? Omagh urgent care doesn’t have a doctor Jesus Christ they hardly have a gp on call!! Can’t believe she posted that photo on facebook is there any lengths she won’t go to? As for always justifying herself if you truly believed it was your truth Sabrina you wouldn’t need to make video after video justifying yourself!