Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Omg you have clearly read here. I said she will blame us and she comes on with oh I do blame youse. I think ull find the comment about Jamie not being loved was AFTER she cut herself so how is that to blame. And how fing dare she say we are torturing her she doesn’t have to look she wouldn’t know any difference if she stuck to her word. Also we are commenting on her behaviour not bullying her. Wonder how long it is before the ambulance is called. Seriously Sabrina going to threaten to do more harm because no one would help you. Take some fing accountability for your actions.

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
By the way I could be wrong but that comment about her not loving Jamie was posted AFTER her little attention seeking trip to the hospital.
Yes exactly I said that aswell she did it that time because apparently she was scared someone was going to put her door in around her and her days are numbered. Ffs Sabrina get it right love.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Aww came back here for a nosey and can’t keep my mouth shut the reason she hasn’t been told about any posts on here lately is because I haven’t been on here it’s me they have been full on stalking looking into.
Who I am everything about me has been shared !! Anyway my big mouth lol yous are 100% it’s attention and that wasn’t a real reaction no emotion it’s all fake 😳 anyway I’ll be quiet now lol

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
Omg you have clearly read here. I said she will blame us and she comes on with oh I do blame youse. I think ull find the comment about Jamie not being loved was AFTER she cut herself so how is that to blame. And how fing dare she say we are torturing her she doesn’t have to look she wouldn’t know any difference if she stuck to her word. Also we are commenting on her behaviour not bullying her. Wonder how long it is before the ambulance is called. Seriously Sabrina going to threaten to do more harm because no one would help you. Take some fing accountability for your actions.
U caught her out on the lie hence her out brust .. she's manic today again 2 get more attention do I'm disgraced for her 44 years of age an craves this much attention and going 2 the level that she does 2 get it 🙈 I've second hand embarrassment for her 🫣

May 6, 2024
antrim
All those funking muppets begging her to go get antibiotics, would yous get a life she’s a grown adult, she wants people to worry for attention. Leave her to it and maybe she will wise up and realise the attention isnt there anymore. My teenage daughter is more mature than her ffs she’s a disgrace. The people enabling her are even worse than her.

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
Aww came back here for a nosey and can’t keep my mouth shut the reason she hasn’t been told about any posts on here lately is because I haven’t been on here it’s me they have been full on stalking looking into.
Who I am everything about me has been shared !! Anyway my big mouth lol yous are 100% it’s attention and that wasn’t a real reaction no emotion it’s all fake 😳 anyway I’ll be quiet now lol
It's nothing to do with U she has been reading here the whole time it's just not been mentioned cos she's been busy with her bears but the min it's brought back 2 her arm is why she's going off on 1 today

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
All those funking muppets begging her to go get antibiotics, would yous get a life she’s a grown adult, she wants people to worry for attention. Leave her to it and maybe she will wise up and realise the attention isnt there anymore. My teenage daughter is more mature than her ffs she’s a disgrace. The people enabling her are even worse than her.
No seriously do they think that she has sepsis and they just let her walk out with no treatment? R they that thick!?

May 6, 2024
antrim
It's nothing to do with U she has been reading here the whole time it's just not been mentioned cos she's been busy with her bears but the min it's brought back 2 her arm is why she's going off on 1 today
I agree she’s not been getting screenshots she’s been reading here all along. Blames us yet if she didn’t look on here she wouldn’t have a clue what’s said. She’s a dickhead, that woman needs banned from tik tok she’s not stable the stuff she puts out is disturbing.