Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

Mourningwood

Jun 8, 2024
united kingdom
Get your predictions for tonight.
IVE decided to not let the bullies and the tortures win anymore. I won’t give them the satisfaction of seeing me like that. I’m not going to self harm anymore. And I’m done looking on the dirt site.
Cue the inspirational posts about over coming self harm blah blah blah.
And this will be done to over shadow the whole lying about ambulance hospital drama. Anyone mentions it block and delete.
Putting my bets on a long winded rant and pity party “look at what them durrrrty trolls are doin tae me!!!!”

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Was in a and e recently with an 88 year old dementia patient seriously ill for 13 hours drs rushed off there feet with wasters like her couldn’t get an ambulance either we had to carry the poor person to a car and take them ourselves
It’s crazy like there was no need for her to get an ambulance and now she’s in that habit she’ll be at it all the time. That’s awful yous had to wait that long people like her hold the whole place up

May 7, 2024
Dublin
She’s a pure attention seeking tramp!

She didn’t do this because of anything anyone said, she did it to herself!

And you know what for all her ‘ I don’t want be here’ ‘I want to be with my boys’ she doesn’t actually want to be dead.

She’s happy playing the victim and watching the support, money and parcels roll in.

The difference is this time she is crapping herself because she has an infected wound 😜

Any other SH in her situation with a solid intention of wanting to unalive themselves would actually take that as a small win - because if an infection took them no one would be to blame.

May 7, 2024
Dublin
I wonder why she was deleting comments off that Sabrina #2 yoke saying she would come collect her obviously it was about money but something else too maybe? Sabrina number 2 is a bit of a Lillian i reckon

Lives in Omagh doesn’t know where Strabane is or how far away it is.

Instead of asking stupid questions and looking attention open google maps on that device you are glued to 😜

Attachments

• IMG_7078.jpeg
    IMG_7078.jpeg
    106.5 KB · Views: 62

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
All this rush for an ambulance and they just proved her to be a liar because she has to wait to be seen. But of course scabby sabby will say oh I didn’t want an ambulance the out of hours called one. I may be wrong but if an ambulance is needed when you call out of hours they tell you to hang up and call 999. They don’t do it for you because they need upto date info for the ambulance. She spun 999 some wild story about it being infected and they have rushed out thinking it’s an emergency. Surprised they didn’t dump her at the front doors and tell her next time ring a taxi. Ambulances are for serious life threatening illness or injury. She is neither. She is well enough to wait in the corridor she would have been well enough to sit in a taxi down to hospital. She is a disgusting piece of s.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Lives in Omagh doesn’t know where Strabane is or how far away it is.

Instead of asking stupid questions and looking attention open google maps on that device you are glued to 😜
Sure would it not have been cheaper to pay someone to take her home she could have give her 30 would have covered her well even less maybe why want a taxi

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
She’s a pure attention seeking tramp!

She didn’t do this because of anything anyone said, she did it to herself!

And you know what for all her ‘ I don’t want be here’ ‘I want to be with my boys’ she doesn’t actually want to be dead.

She’s happy playing the victim and watching the support, money and parcels roll in.

The difference is this time she is crapping herself because she has an infected wound 😜

Any other SH in her situation with a solid intention of wanting to unalive themselves would actually take that as a small win - because if an infection took them no one would be to blame
She put that post so someone would ring an ambulance and no one did 😂 and a lot of people who sh wouldn’t have went for treatment in the first place they wouldn’t have told anyone

metusu

Jun 7, 2024
My hometown
I actually didn’t think people in a+e get bracelet. My partner was there twice in the last 2 weeks. He was triaged and had to wait 6hours one of the times and 4hours the other. That was at. Causeway hospital though. I always thought you just got wee bracelet if you are being admitted
They give you one automatically now just in case

May 6, 2024
antrim
Doctor isn't in to 6pm? It's ED it's fully staffed!!! From consultants to juniors. It can't run without a consultant!! Such se!
What she means is she isn’t a priority at all and she’s gonna have to sit and wait until people in actual need get seen. She’d make you sick this woman it’s the same se week in week out. I can’t believe she has the nerve to tell us to grow up.

Ollie25

May 6, 2024
Co.Antrim
I work in this field. Coming in by ambulance does NOT get you seen quicker. You are triaged and she is probably cat 4 which is low risk. She will be seen when cats 1 to 3 have been seen. She could sit 48 hours easily. If she was sick with sepsis IV would be up ASAP. If someone comes onto resus well she could sit 72 hours. I am sure there is a lot of eye rolling going on in the tea room in ED today!! Sickens me.

Ollie25

May 6, 2024
Co.Antrim
What she means is she isn’t a priority at all and she’s gonna have to sit and wait until people in actual need get seen. She’d make you sick this woman it’s the same se week in week out. I can’t believe she has the nerve to tell us to grow up.
I am so angry. Time wasting for attention. Staff run off their feet, underpaid and this idiot comes in with her sore arm and Dolly doots in tow. She needs a good boot to the doot 😡

ashley67

May 14, 2024
Glasgow
scabby Sabby full of se ,
Picks her arm on a Friday night,

Expects A&E to clean her arm ,
Where she has done herself harm,

Begging people for their hard earned cash ,
So she can make a mighty dash,

Holding her dolly like an overgrown child,
Now that's laughable and fing wild.

so sit yourselves down and watch this b ,