Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

Jun 19, 2024
Belfast
So in the space of 2 weeks she’s borrowed 120 quid for taxis. She should take a reddner that is beyond embarrassing!
It's a disgrace especially when she's getting between 1000-1500 a month and no rent to pay. I can't see her having many other bills. I don't see her wee friends coming on to stick up for her lately.

May 6, 2024
antrim
It's a disgrace especially when she's getting between 1000-1500 a month and no rent to pay. I can't see her having many other bills. I don't see her wee friends coming on to stick up for her lately.
Anyone coming here to excuse her behaviour needs to take a reddner too. It’s quite obvious how much of a deceitful woman she is. Not to mention she uses people for what she can get. Is it any wonder she doesn’t have any real life friends.

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
New video saying she is never going to sh again or at least try 🤣🤣 so laughable 🤭 I give her till next weekend🤣
Aye it will be our fault no doubt. But if she doesn’t read on here how do we torture her? It doesn’t make sense. Want to blame some one blame your supposed minion who sent you all the screen shots then

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
There is going to be one almighty melt down on Jamie's birthday, we will get the blame for that somehow.
Sure we already are to blame for her not having anymore parties. She can’t even get straight what we are to blame for her self harming. Apparently it was coz we said she didn’t love her child but that was said after she did it.

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
Sure we already are to blame for her not having anymore parties. She can’t even get straight what we are to blame for her self harming. Apparently it was coz we said she didn’t love her child but that was said after she did it.

She just said it all started 2017 (i think thats when she said) who was ""torturing" her then apart from herself?