Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
B-b-but it's OK, she has bleach :rolleyes:
Doesnt say she actually uses it, but she HAS it

That isnt even her cat, she doesnt know if has worms or anything:sick:
Bet she doesn’t clean from the window sill and all along where the cat had been. From the look of the window sill it’s never been cleaned. And forcing that black cat to eat treats of a plate with rotting food on it. She. Really is a dirty rotten slob.

ashley67

May 14, 2024
Glasgow
Hey everyone hope your all having a fabby Sunday 🥰 ......... sabby , i have no words your a disgrace to the human race !! You are a compulsive liar , go and wash your mouth out with your stock of bleach and your manky sliders when your at it ffs 🤮

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Just thought I’d share my view today , I know this is a Sabrina page but I went for a beautiful meal in Portballintrae and this is my view when we were driving about afterwards. I live a 5minute drive from here and when the sun is shining there isn’t a more prettier place than Portballintrae 🥰
It’s beautiful I love the north coast the scenery is unreal

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
I’m sorry but the putting up pictures of Jamie to take away from the fact she’s a lying scamming begging tramp. Nah too late. Nothing will excuse your behaviour over the last few days.

I thought that as soon as I saw that video, it detracts from the fact that she really is a lying scamming begging tramp, and it also might bring on some last minute bits of tat for Jamie for his birthday.
I cannot believe she has the audacity to beg for taxi money AGAIN. Genuinely a "lying scamming begging tramp"

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
I thought that as soon as I saw that video, it detracts from the fact that she really is a lying scamming begging tramp, and it also might bring on some last minute bits of tat for Jamie for his birthday.
I cannot believe she has the audacity to beg for taxi money AGAIN. Genuinely a "lying scamming begging tramp"
The girl has no shame at all

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
Why is she feeding cats that aren't hers anyway, see if that was my cat it would be the last time she would be feeding it.

I dont understand why the owners arent down at her door. The se she feeds them, the vets bills are going to be astronomical when their kidneys start failing due to all the salt & nitrates in the cheap ham she feeds them. Not to mention entire packets of treats at a time

Jun 19, 2024
Belfast
I dont understand why the owners arent down at her door. The se she feeds them, the vets bills are going to be astronomical when their kidneys start failing due to all the salt & nitrates in the cheap ham she feeds them. Not to mention entire packets of treats at a time
Your only meant to give a wee handful of them treats not a full bag,and the price of them got and she buys bags upon bags,she would be better getting a big box of dry cat food.