Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
So says she told the nurse the staples weren’t meant to come out when she took them out but in her videos she didn’t say anything to her 🤔

A doctor put the staples in last weekend in Omagh then on Friday they don’t have a doctor 🤔

Takes a good liar to have a good memory
She needs to borrow one of Jamie’s notebooks and write down all her lies.

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
Her profile pic isn’t real, possibly her name isn’t either?

It wouldnt take a genius for them to work out who it is if they were tipped off, there wont be hoards of staff to pick from
There she said those toys were for a wee boys birthday that had got Jamie something for his birthday. And no way all that was worth £20.

She did say that, that was only the other day. Someone else she has fallen out with? Someone not wanting her tat? Who knows

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
So says she told the nurse the staples weren’t meant to come out when she took them out but in her videos she didn’t say anything to her 🤔

A doctor put the staples in last weekend in Omagh then on Friday they don’t have a doctor 🤔

Takes a good liar to have a good memory
Thats what confused me at the time there’s no drs in Omaghs urgent care it’s nurse led , occasionally there is an out of hours dr but not all of them could do staples unless I’m wrong and a nurse can do staples

Ollie25

May 6, 2024
Co.Antrim
Defo said Aine when in primark and the Aoife one I think is her sister. Lillian up her arse and this Keith is a creep. He's not even funny and they are drooling over him like he is a stud muffin. He is brutal slimy looking creepster. She is all chat like nothing happened yesterday sitting reading stories. do me psych would have a field day with her.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Defo said Aine when in primark and the Aoife one I think is her sister. Lillian up her arse and this Keith is a creep. He's not even funny and they are drooling over him like he is a stud muffin. He is brutal slimy looking creepster. She is all chat like nothing happened yesterday sitting reading stories. do me psych would have a field day with her.
I used to think he was ok until I found he is friends with her and that said it all to me 😂 he’s always looking for a gf he is definitely a creep