Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

metusu

Jun 7, 2024
My hometown
She will be great form all week loving the attention as it’s his birthday then when the attention fades she’ll back to her normal self 😳 she actually made me cringe so much saying her scars where her battle scars 😂 there is actually no words to describe her
Honestly there aren’t, she thrives on sympathy or being told how great she is. I firmly believe if she wasn’t on tik-tok there’d be less ambulance trips.

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
She will be great form all week loving the attention as it’s his birthday then when the attention fades she’ll back to her normal self 😳 she actually made me cringe so much saying her scars where her battle scars 😂 there is actually no words to describe her

Looks like the battle won then. How can she not see what a mess she is, from start to finish, inside and out.
She doesnt have a life, she merely exists, playing the victim over and over

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Looks like the battle won then. How can she not see what a mess she is, from start to finish, inside and out.
She doesnt have a life, she merely exists, playing the victim over and over
She’s a nightmare I don’t know how she lives like that, everyone has been through something and we keep going but she just lives her playing the victim and I blame others who support her just as much as they keep her going

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
That video she did at the hospital about all the "Lovely lovely lllllovely" people who made all the "Lovely lovely lllllovely" comments about Harper,
I wonder how many went home and spoke about the "Poor soul at the hospital with her dolly, she clearly wasnt all there, she was so pleased when I told her how lovely her dolly baby was, she was sat all alone cuddling it like it was a baby"

Beggy Bina thinks it was all genuine compliments

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
That video she did at the hospital about all the "Lovely lovely lllllovely" people who made all the "Lovely lovely lllllovely" comments about Harper,
I wonder how many went home and spoke about the "Poor soul at the hospital with her dolly, she clearly wasnt all there, she was so pleased when I told her how lovely her dolly baby was, she was sat all alone cuddling it like it was a baby"

Beggy Bina thinks it was all genuine compliments
You can only imagine what people thought. They don’t look at her and see a poor woman who has been tortured because she lost her son years ago and needs dolls for comfort. They see a crazy aul woman sitting there holding a doll like a baby back in hospital for self inflicted injuries that she does for attention. They don’t like Sabrina they pity her.

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Ack do off. Is that another pet that died to get sympathy for. Poor Jamie not getting her enough she has to add a bloody chinchilla. And the video with her changing the bandage. How come they didn’t give her bandages to change the first time. She had to wait til the treatment room.
If that nurse had of took out those staples why didn’t she put new ones in or send her across to a&e to get them put back in. Oh I know she never had them to begin with.
Also all she has to do is quickly flash the arm or cover it and show us one staple to prove us all wrong. But no she can’t because she doesn’t have staples in!! Why no photo this time?? She could send a pic to her mate to put on here that would prove us all wrong. But again she can’t because there is no staples!!!!

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
Ack do off. Is that another pet that died to get sympathy for. Poor Jamie not getting her enough she has to add a bloody chinchilla. And the video with her changing the bandage. How come they didn’t give her bandages to change the first time. She had to wait til the treatment room.
If that nurse had of took out those staples why didn’t she put new ones in or send her across to a&e to get them put back in. Oh I know she never had them to begin with.
Also all she has to do is quickly flash the arm or cover it and show us one staple to prove us all wrong. But no she can’t because she doesn’t have staples in!! Why no photo this time?? She could send a pic to her mate to put on here that would prove us all wrong. But again she can’t because there is no staples!!!!
Bet the year that chinchilla died she was like ‘oh my poor cheeko has died, so many days before Jamie’s birthday, how will I ever cope’