Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
She thinks she is getting a bargain. But a butt load of reduced stuff is still a lot of money. She buys in such big quantities that’s she doesn’t get the deal for them. Acts like a teenager with money. So saving for an emergency or buying stuff she only needs. Then goes crying when something happens and she needs money. She needs supervising.

Ollie25

May 6, 2024
Co.Antrim
Enjoy , I'm heading to Spain on Monday till Friday and I can't wait . Hubby doing my head in deciding what clothes to take 😫
Fully understand. Just zone out.
Fully understand. Just zone out.
It was 28 today. Roasting. I had the weighing of suitcases 50 times and airport dad mode was in full swing with us tagging behind!!!

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
She thinks she is getting a bargain. But a butt load of reduced stuff is still a lot of money. She buys in such big quantities that’s she doesn’t get the deal for them. Acts like a teenager with money. So saving for an emergency or buying stuff she only needs. Then goes crying when something happens and she needs money. She needs supervising.
I’ve said this before she needs a social worker that can help her manage stuff like budgeting…hygiene.

And yeah, buying for one child and not the other yet she had a b fit when people said Logan was nothing more than a late period. To this day I do not believe she ever had a miscarriage. She NEVER mentioned it until a medium told her it was a boy. And in true Sabby fashion she would have been going on about miscarriage for years before even talking to a medium. That medium has told her she’s had a miscarriage and she has believed it then made out she knew all along and wanted to keep it private. She would never have kept that private coz she knows she would have got attention. Sabby doesn’t keep stuff private…not one thing. Not even the fact she had to buy fanny pads coz she’s on her leaky week. Sabby the internet doesn’t need to know you are on your period hunni.

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
I don’t get the purpose of the resin, I know it’s a hobby keeps her busy but what is she going to do with them all 😂

Last time she made dozens of bears, she would get them out, rattle them about and show them over and over and over again hoping someone would ask to buy them. In the end she put the whole box on Vinted, no idea if it sold or not

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Jesus Christ if you have something wrong with ya why take it to TikTok I mean I suppose it brings in views and attention. She’s put that video up asking for advice and when the comments give her advice she doesn’t want she goes off on one. It’s obviously the resin. No gloves and she doesn’t use a well ventilated area she uses her kitchen counter with the windows open. The same counter she prepares food on. Just because she can’t smell it anymore it’s still landing on surfaces and she rubbing her eyes or stuffing her face with food that’s been made in there. Jesus is she really that stupid. Constantly touching them when they aren’t set then touching other things. She doesn’t wash her hands when she has ink all over them the same probably when she has that powder on them. Not to mention the cats up all around the stuff then all round her. I’ve said it and others have she needs a bloody supervisor or someone to teach her the basics of living on her own. Her own mother definitely didn’t. No one wants to know when you have your period ffs.
Seriously needs help that one.

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
And she has an appointment with on call doc at 7.40 I wonder if we will get a oh who can pay for a taxi down or will she get her dolly and white stick and hoof it down to the walk in center. No doubt videoing the whole thing for attention. Then we will get the showing of antibiotics and have to listen to her complain for the next few days like she is the only one who has ever had irritated eyes ffs