Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Never in my life have I seen someone moan so much about bloody hay fever. You would think someone through acid in her eyes. Ffs get over it.
So Jamie’s bear gets a trip to the port but Logan doesn’t aww poor kid. She says he’s there in spurt so why bring the bear. To pose for photos along with your dolly. Definitely a screw loose. And Sabrina we know are on here as we mentioned the dolly on the ride in portrush and you said and yea I will be bring one of my dolly’s. For some one who doesn’t give two flying hoots you seem to look on here an awful lot.

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
She is literally goading herself sitting alone in that room.

Thats all she does
She sits, arguing with herself about ficticious scenarios
and if she isnt sitting in ""Jamie's"" bedroom, she is pounding the pavements with her dolly & pram ranting away into her phone

Have you ever heard anyone go on about hayfever like she is doing?
ME ME ME ME ME ME ME

Another day out to the port spending hundreds again on tourist tat
Imagine she left that bear on the bus:oops:

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
I think that’s why she brings Jodie so people think the doll is hers. Tho Jodie is probably the only one who will go with her. It will be here get this and that then after oh you have me robbed blind and she just wants wants wants. No forces her to take the kid with her. And what does she think it would be like if her kid lived. He would be want want want. No doubt she would be slabbering about him.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Thats all she does
She sits, arguing with herself about ficticious scenarios
and if she isnt sitting in ""Jamie's"" bedroom, she is pounding the pavements with her dolly & pram ranting away into her phone

Have you ever heard anyone go on about hayfever like she is doing?
ME ME ME ME ME ME ME

Another day out to the port spending hundreds again on tourist tat
Imagine she left that bear on the bus:oops:
She needs to get out and do something with her life sitting there ranting away to herself day after day 😂

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
You can really see the hatred in her voice when she does a video reply. Saying she feels sorry for the kid growing up with a parent like you and she hopes the kid grows up to turn on her. She always goes for the kid remarks like it’s going to hurt us. Only someone who isn’t a parent would make remarks like that. That’s what annoys her the most she will never have what we have no matter how much she pretends.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
You can really see the hatred in her voice when she does a video reply. Saying she feels sorry for the kid growing up with a parent like you and she hopes the kid grows up to turn on her. She always goes for the kid remarks like it’s going to hurt us. Only someone who isn’t a parent would make remarks like that. That’s what annoys her the most she will never have what we have no matter how much she pretends.
She’s very jealous of people who have kids as that is always her go to response saying she feel sorry for the kids she gave us a touch about our kids as well saying we were all mentally unstable 😂 it’s laughable really when no one is more unstable than her

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
The hatred in her voice in unreal and it’s not what u would call a bullying comment it’s true and even it it wasn’t true could she never just say well do of my hayfever is bad she has to get in with the hateful comments straight away and I’m assuming she’s blaming here as always 😳
Exactly she could have blocked and deleted as she normally does but no this time she has to go low. Off course it’s all our fault. Not like we’re just commenting on what’s she’s saying and doing.
She’s green with envy over people with children. It’s not our fault you lost your son or that you didn’t have anymore. But sitting with that much venom in her I’m surprised she doesn’t turn green.
Wicked witch of west omagh hahahaha

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Exactly she could have blocked and deleted as she normally does but no this time she has to go low. Off course it’s all our fault. Not like we’re just commenting on what’s she’s saying and doing.
She’s green with envy over people with children. It’s not our fault you lost your son or that you didn’t have anymore. But sitting with that much venom in her I’m surprised she doesn’t turn green.
Wicked witch of west omagh hahahaha
That will be her of on a rant all evening now 😂 and her video before that of her fighting with herself does she not see how ridiculous she sounds no one cares Sabrina if u take the bear to portrush she makes out it’s like we are making fun of her child it’s not her child I’m on about it’s her and how she goes on 😳

ashley67

May 14, 2024
Glasgow
So 😂😂 here I am in Alicante in Spain living it up and weve met a couple from Enniskillen that are in the next apartment to ours and joined us for dinner this evening 😂😂😂 and guess what the topic of convo is 🙈 you've guessed it , fing scabby sabby and her tik toks 🙈 😂😂 you couldn't make this s up 😂 . Hubby is like do off does everyone know that loony 😂😂 can't go anywhere but she's known ( for the wrong reasons of course ) 🥴 . Just had to share with you guys 😂