Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
I wonder if vastly overworked doctor has looked at her HUGE (time wasting) file and started with the most obvious and easiest treated ailment?
I dont believe her as a dr wouldn’t want to say it definitely wasn’t something incase it was especially as it only started when she started the resin it’s also a bit random to she hayfever in the middle of July it usually starts in June but Sabrina is never wrong I suppose 😂

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Sabrina never gives the full details so the doctors can’t give definitive diagnoses. Also she can only open her eyes that much but can get downstairs and make a TikTok and write stuff on it. Catch yourself on Sabrina. You are looking sympathy from people who don’t give a s about your bloody hay fever they have much worse ailments to get on with.

May 6, 2024
antrim
Ah would she ever go and do off, imagine posting your manky eyes on tik tok 🥴
do sake Sabrina have a day off will ya! Not every little ailment has to be shared online for sympathy. Is TikTok all you have going on in your life? And while I’m here, would ya ever take a brush to that hair, it makes me anxious just looking at it hanging around your face 😬

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Not another lovely, lovely lady, giving her the number for another lovely lady to use a posted note to cure her eyes. Stop the world I want to get off.
Are you actually serious. There is people dying of cancer and other horrible disease that don’t do that crap. Sounds like a money making scheme if you have to pay a tenner.
But seriously for effing hay fever. She really is the biggest attention seeker going. And a gullible naive one at that.

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
Wicked Tuna Fishing GIF by National Geographic Channel

The "lovely lovely" person who told her to send £10.....

ashley67

May 14, 2024
Glasgow
Ffs I have no words , this lovely lovely lady 🙈 is going to cure her . What is the world coming too , she will need more than a fing wee hankie to cure Sabby , a whole industrial strength kitchen roll would be more appropriate 🙄 all this for fing hay-fever and theres my friend going through her next round of chemo for breast cancer 🎀 you are nothing but an attention seeking clampit sabrina , you should be ashamed of yourself , you clatty stinky good for nothing b !! Get a fing life would you !! Put some resin in your mouth you fat Gobshite 😡 .

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Ffs I have no words , this lovely lovely lady 🙈 is going to cure her . What is the world coming too , she will need more than a fing wee hankie to cure Sabby , a whole industrial strength kitchen roll would be more appropriate 🙄 all this for fing hay-fever and theres my friend going through her next round of chemo for breast cancer 🎀 you are nothing but an attention seeking clampit sabrina , you should be ashamed of yourself , you clatty stinky good for nothing b !! Get a fing life would you !! Put some resin in your mouth you fat Gobshite 😡 .
I hope and pray your friend gets through this terrible time. I lost my dad to cancer.
She’s just the lowest of the low. Acting like she’s afflicted with some terrible ailment. It’s do hay fever. But no sabby has to have the worst version of it and needs all our hopes and prayers to get her through this. I’ll put her through something! Her fing front window. Sliders and all. 😡